𓁹13.0

Ya know I've spammed y'all with these chapters basically n y'all not even reading them 😂...😑

"Wassuk Siris call V" I say yelling at the phone

"Wassuk Siris call V" I say yelling at the phone. She ain't answer.

"Hey siri" I yelled and the bubble popped up. "Call V" I say yelling. I was hyper as hell. I was also pissing a lot now but I got boxed with these white boys before I got my hotel room and this shit hit me.

"Which one" the thing said and I got mad. There's only one fucking V I'm talking to. Now my phone trying to make me think of her ass too.

I just cut the music back on and was having a party of one. I had drinks but I wanted to wait until the weed wore off some. I had to wait even longer because I smoke again after I got the room. I'm about to invite hella bitches to the room fuck it. I grabbed my phone again scrolling through and jumping on the bed looking for names. It's like the screen was warped like my shit was sinking into the screen or something but I called some. And just told them I'll send the address. To make it quicker I sent the addy to the hotel in a group chat. That bitch was budding too.

Bitches got arguing and shit asking who was who I just told them come the hell on whoever show up show up. I posted shit on Instagram too and told a few people come. I invited my cousin since he officially out the hospital now and doing good, but he couldn't slide.

"So what's your name" I said to this one Jawn. She was green an had like a brown skirt on it was weird but I know I just want my dick sucked by the end of the night and someone to ride my face. Someone knocked on the door making me pause my conversation. Turns out the bitch was a plant anyway. I ran over to the door but I swear that shit was in slow motion or the door kept getting further away.

"Shit y'all dressed up" I said as a couple of girls came. They brought a few drinks and I guess this a girls party, plus me.

"There ain't nobody here stokeley" one girl said.

"Call some people the fuck you want me do" I said lightings blunt. A free a little some girl joined me while someone else made calls and someone was letting people in. I got a suite but depending on how this turn out I don't know if we got enough room in here.