⚠︎︎6.1

QOTN: what's your favorite color? Do you believe in astrology and that stones and the starts and stuff like that can help balance and control your life? Whether it being keeping out negativity or helping to bring happiness just stuff like that.
————————————————-
Pls comment now and tell me Helloooooo✨🔫
—————————-
Now you may 😉 enjoy the rest but be active about it dang also is the cover in the mm decent?
————————————————

 ————————————————-Pls comment now and tell me Helloooooo✨🔫—————————-Now you may 😉 enjoy the rest but be active about it dang also is the cover in the mm decent? ————————————————

"V, wake up we making a stop" I hear along with someone tapping me. I opened my eyes taking out my headphones to be met with Stokeley.

"Why'd we stop"

"Mel got to piss and I'm hungry you want something" he asked backing up. I looked to see we stopped at a gas station.

"Yeah I got it" I say and he meets Mel at the door and I grab my money getting out. I didn't pack a whole suitcase just a few outfits since Florida whether is stupid and I doubt I'll be going to Jades. I also packed bathing suits. I walked inside going to the back to grab some drinks.

"V you not going to ignore me the whole time still are you" I hear stokeley say coming towards my direction.

"Maybe" I shrug looking for another drink aside from soda.

"Ivy I'm deadass sorry I should of did that shit to you but I'm not arguing over the phone either" he says watching me.

"I get it Stokeley, I said it's over I forgive y'all whatever" I say walking to grab donuts.

"You're lying though" he says still following me. I like that he's trying but it's irritating me because I just woke up. Let me breathe first and get myself together before all of this.

"I'm not. It's fine I believe you. I appreciate her wanting to tell me face to face that she's sorry than over text because I wouldn't of taken an over text apology anyway. I get why she's mad it's cool though, after this I will back away and she can have you it's fine. We'll talk in class I guess but ya getting this close is problem after problem" I say looking at him making sure to keep my tone normal and down.

"I want a better agreement but it's fine I'll go with it" he says before grabbing his snacks. Then Melody comes up to me.

"What'd he say" she asked seeming concerned. I don't even know why.

"He apologized why" I say looking for candy now.

"Oh. Just after you had said about him not claiming me I guess I've just been confused on us. He holds you at such a high status and then I get talked to like shit all the time I don't know. He says were together so I'll just continue on like I have since he's who I want" she says about to walk away. Which made me feel bad. Why are they doing this now as if the car ride wasn't already awkward and silent. We're only halfway there I wish I drove myself.