⚠︎︎2.1

Mature Themes, Mature mentions and language, you've been warned read at your own risk.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

I slapped my dick on her forehead about six times letting her get ready. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her legs was shaking mad fast. The shits was like moving like them inflatable shits they have at car places. I bit my lip smirking at her under me. I then slapped my dick on her chin before I rammed it into her mouth. Her teeth scrapped my dick at first but I just ignored it.

You don't know how bad I was waiting for this shit to happen bruh. Fine ass, I pinched her nipples as she kept sucking and I poked her between the eyes, shit is off guard and keeps you guessing what she finna do. She slurped and sucked as I forced my self down her throat. I thrusted into her mouth my balls just slapping against her chin. Spit flying. I watched her drooling at how fucking cute she was. I pulled her nipples and slapped her throat causing her to choke before I was pulled out.

"You hear me nigga" Jamal says. Twan smacked my shoulder.

"Nah what bitch" I say looking up at him then Ivy. I want to see just how wide her nose is, or her ear and just fuck the shit out of it. I'm tryna fuck every whole she got. Oh ,she got two ass holes, I don't even care bruh.

"We going to her room to watch a movie. She don't want to be here"

She got panties on the floor. I—

"Why are you asking about her panties bro the fuck" Twan says. I ain't even mean to say my thoughts out loud.

"So, how about we just go get food and me and you watch a movie alone" Ivy cuts in. Her face looked confused for a second but went back to normal.

"I ain't watching no sloppy chic flic no fucking way. Let's go nigga I'm hungry" I say before looking back down at my phone.

"Mark you okay" she asked.

"Yeah sis I'm ight this bitch got me fucked up is all" I say I then put my phone in my pocket that way it seems like it's whoever I was texting.

Jamal may be right when he said that I ain't fuck with Ivy until he brought her around but I don't give a shit. She gave me that look like she want to swallow my kids from the back and imma make her wishes come true.

She wanted Chic-fa-la so that's what we got. We all sat down. Talking here and there, we was all kind of on our phones. I kept glancing at her. I was going to ask Twan to switch seats so I could be closer to her and so I can see who she talk to but she my sis so I trust he won't try no shit.

After she finished she placed her phone down and looked at me and we just stared at each other. I held no emotion. She then made a dumb ass face that caught me off guard so I smiled but smirked. It was like a grin ,but I don't know what the fuck a grin is. She then laughed and asked if I was okay again. She ask me this all the fucking time. What the fuck she think is wrong with me. I'm good, shit I just want to eat her pussy then suck on her ass, I can't though but im cool off that for now.

"Hey babe, is it cool if Stokeley watches the movie with us" she asked looking at Jamal.

That shit irritates me like hell. He ain't ask her out yet because he said he think she got a few hoes basically. He told us how she was a side bitch a few times and don't do serious relationships and how she be causing problems. So now she's just pretending they together and he don't even know if she got herpes or not basically. I wonder how his dick feel in her, not no gay shit but it probably feel spectacular. Her shit be done break a nigga dick off by the bone or some shit. I want her break my dick off and eat my dick bone while she ride my lips.

"For what"

"He wants to talk I told him I'm with you he said he'll come over and will talk still" she replied.

"Nah just us"

"Why, what if its about English he won't text me what's wrong and usually that means he's mad about something" she tells him. The fuck is Stocky sound like a good head giving bitch.

"Ivy I don't care if he mad I'm not having some nigga I don't know talk to my girl"

"It's not like that"

"I don't give a f—"

"What's up babygirl, gay ass nigga, nigga that want her, other nigga" this dude with a scarf or durag comes up. He hugged her and she side hugged back looking at Jay. He then pointed at Jay, to me, to Twan after as he spoke. I ain't know who he was.

"I'll see you tonight we got to talk" he says walking away smiling at Ivy . She just looked from him to Jay.

"Who was that" I'm a bit salty that she let everyone touch her like that but I hid it when I asked.

"Just my friend, are we done Jamal" she said rolling her eyes at him.

"Yeah let's go" they got up and left.

I watched her ass as she walked away. I wonder if she silently farts as she walks away because she pissed off. It probably smell like lilies. I want my dick to get caught in her shorts and she have to fuck it off. She wants me ,I can tell. How he pulled her ,I don't fucking know. I stood up dapping Twan before leaving the table too. He was still on his phone the whole time. Like I pretend to be but I slouch so it's not noticed that I'm watching.

. . Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback. -<: