🤍8.9

Hello sexy , say it back before I take this too the bedroom

Hello sexy , say it back before I take this too the bedroom.... :) 😏🤤

QOTN: how many times do you check to see if I updated? How many times have you messages to see if I was even on the app? If after these last 3 books were done would you be upset if I just left the app? Maybe I'll leave this account and do another and if you find me, you find me...  would that be bad?
_______________

"Fuck my dick hurt" I groan under my breath

"Fuck my dick hurt" I groan under my breath. I was in class laying on bunny. I still got to get use to calling her that. When we woke up today though my dick was just being a dick. I know that sound dumb but like this shit hurt. I got on these boxers to help it lay down and my shit is in pain.

"What" she says playing in my dreads still.

I ain't grab my durag or anything today. I got dressed and we came to class. I'm bout to leave early and take a trip to the bathroom though. I don't even remember my dream to wake up and my dick act like this.

"Can I leave" I ask her picking my head up and I moved my pants around some.

"It's only thirty more minutes, why" She asked and I know I just held this sad ass look. "What's wrong"

"Give me your hand" I say lowly. Incase Someone around us being nosy as hell.

"What are you about to do" she said hesitatingly. I grabbed it placing it in my pants and she snatched her hand away.

"Did yo—"

"Ew what is that" she said then laughed. "I meant—"

"I don't fucking know I just need it to not be like this" I say and she rubs my face with the back of her hand just looking at me.

"Fine I'll record and let you know what happened." She said and I nodded pushing all my shit towards her. She going to my room after class anyway.

"Thank you" I say and kiss her cheek. I walked out holding myself and I don't care how the fuck it looked my shit hurt. I'm not even horny or I would of told bunny to hop on. I think my dick broken.