:/ 104

Lost all the pictures but QOTN: what's/who's your favorite Disney villain? Who's your favorite Disney princess?

———————

Ivy Point of View:

"You're not fucking leaving me, what the fuck don't you get" Stokeley yelled in my face. I was just crying. Never have I seen him this angry. "You're fucking stuck. I didn't do all this shit just for you to fucking leave"

"I don't want to do this anymore. You're scaring me" I say lowly.

"You don't have a choice. You're staying near me I'm not letting out my fucking sight Ivy" he yelled.

"Back up"

"I'm not don't talking, shit the fuck up—"

"I don't care I don't want to be around you anymore"

"What the fuck do you not get. I've said it to you nicely and you acting like I'm joking around. Say that shit one more fucking time" he says. His hands had a grip on my face tightly as my cheeks were pressed against my teeth. My breathing was heavy as tears never stopped falling down my face.

"L—"

"I love you and you not just running away from that" He says pushing my head back into the wall before letting me go.

"Stokeley please let me leave" I cry. My head hurts he's been grabbing me up and yelling at me. I would of never expected this.

Mark POint Of VieW:

Niggas been getting fucked. I just had to fuck my professor to get my grades right. Eventually word going to go out. She was old as hell too. Nights that fuck they grandmoms lie. Shit was dry and they don't last for shit. Only think that felt decent was when she sucked my dick. She ain't have no teeth so my shit just glided in and out. She wanted me foreplay with food and shit. Ms. Glad eve had me rubbing raw ass pork hotdogs around her boobs then she sucked on them. She had me pour pancake syrup down her back and shit. Too freaky to be that damn dry. I used a lubed condom and we had to add extra lube. Not doing that shit no more.

Then gonna tell me we should get on porn hub. Who the fuck want to see that.

"Wassup girl" I saw running into my baby mom.

"I don't feel like it today Mark—"

"What's wrong" I asked. Somehow we was both headed to her room. Ain't that a coincidence. I was going to surprise her with this daddy long dick but she don't seem ready.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Oh Jamal"

"What no. Why the hell would I ever be talking about him"

"I just thought since. Well shit, what happened. You look tired as hell"

"I am. I want to go in my room"

"So why we standing out here. Lead the way"

"You know damn well Stokeley beat your ass he find out you was even near my room"

"Exactly so back the fuck away from my girl nigga" her captain save a pussy ass bitch night boyfriend side-whore said. Where do this nigga even be coming from. He worse than me. Cockblocker. I'm bout to send Rah on his ass. Her and that ugly ass baby she gonna have.

"My bad. You know she sad right. Dick her down big man"

"Don't fucking talk to me" he says walking past me. I just smirked and walked away. I went to the room three doors down though. I'm getting my dick slurped up from the back by somebody. Ivy won't do it so someone got to.