☀︎︎9.4

"Ivy I know you heard me" he said still glancing between me and the road

"What happened" he asked. "I'm about to pull over" he say getting into a turn lane for a store. I had a few tears leave my face. Just so uncomfortable and frustrated that I'm crying.

"Ivy talk to me or we not going home" he says after parking way in the back of the lot.

"Just take me home" I say and wipe my face.

"What's wrong first talk to me. We're not just dropping it and I know you not crying for no reason"

"Stokeley, you weren't there and saying it will be pointless because I'll be told I'm wrong something. We left in okay now"

"You telling what happened won't be pointless the fuck are you talking about"

"Stokeley I've been telling you and you're not seeing it. Just— I'm not going to your class no more and don't take anymore pictures of me for it. If that man contacts me again I'm reporting him" I say looking out the window avoiding looking at Stokeley.

"My professor, Bunny what" he says with confusion lacing his comments.

"No your dad dumbass, take me home"

"You never met my dad w— You felt that uncomfortable there"

"Stokeley I felt uncomfortable when he asked me. I only went for you, I wanted you to go" I say looking at him finally. He's pissing me off like it's rocket science, when it's been all day... I've been uneasy about one thing all day.

"Why though I'm not getting what your not comfortable with he ain't touch you aside from shaking your hand"

"He looked me in my face as he was inches apart and told me I was made to be on his camera. Then asked for me to come over alone so he can take pictures of me. Saying I have no idea what a man his age would do for a dime like me. Why the fuck would I ever feel comfortable. He said I was made for his camera in the email and you said it must of been a typo. He then just assumed I'm being forced into a relationship with you and your smiling in his face talking to him and he doesn't even care. He was staring at me as if nothing happened" I snap.

"I'm not getting when he said this he wasn't even out there"

"Stokeley at this point I'm done talking I'm not safe around him and he obviously would love to have a chance with me alone and I know if it ever happened you wouldn't help me" I say and turn to look back out the window. "Drive me back home or I will walk"

"Over a picture. I'm not understanding when he said this to you that's all. We was both outside you went in for a bit that was it. I didn't even see him 'til we was leaving and he just asked if you were feeling alright and he said it's a shame he couldn't get the picture" he said.

"Unlock the doors. You're not even listening to yourself" I say and he ignored me I unlocked my door and got out. I tossed his shirt back on and started walking.