꧁5.0꧂

ꕥ "V after class we going to put something in your face that shirt look bad" I say looking at her she didn't have a bandage in today

"I'm okay"

"No look at me" I say holding her face.

"Stokeley" she tried to pull away.

"I got shit in my room" I say letting her go.

I went back to doing our assignments. Rah was eyeing the fuck out of us. She text me yesterday telling me she hope me and Ivy don't work out and all this other bull shit. I told her I was with Melody and that pisses her off making her cuss me out. Mel took the phone and cussed her out for me. Then when me and V walked in together she text saying how I use V to cheat on everyone.

"Stokeley guess what" she says excitedly.

"What" I smile looking at her.

"I'm breaking up with Jamal today" she says.

"For real"

"Well I'll try at least, but yes"

"Why you happy about a break up"

"I- I have no idea because I don't want to be single but oh well"

"I'm breaking up with Mel-"

"I thought—" she started after cutting me off.

"We not really together" I say answering her although she didn't finish.

"Okay" she says.

The class end and I bring her to my room. She climbed in my bed as usual, moaning about the softness. I laughed grabbing some antibiotic ointment and alcohol. I grabbed a bandaid as well and made my way over to her.

"Sit up" I say and she did so. I stood between her legs as she sat in my bed and took a clean tshirt pouring alcohol on it and cleaning the burn.

"Stokeley, you're one of the nicest guys I've met" she says looking at me.