(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞13.2

QOTN: What's a good lifetime movie? Have you ever saw strange magic I watched it for the first Time and wow...
Y'all ready for this??? Ion think so ...

messages> Asshole

Jwlp

Stokeley sike Dedham

Brbfjjje

Ivy dnt ply on the
phn
___________

I had went to go see J since I left and had to my I've her back the key. When I pulled in there was no sign of Jamal so I swore I lucked out. I'd return the key and leave. I get here and she wants to hold a conversation no matter how bad I tried to just walk out she kept talking. Jamal showed up right after. I knew something felt off like she set me up almost to see him. I've been getting nonstop messages from him from blocked numbers and other numbers. He's been sending videos of Stokeley and girls all week. I thought I'd escaped you know I can handle text I just did not want to see him at all.

"You're not fucking leaving me, what the fuck don't you get" Jamal yelled in my face. I was just crying. Never have I seen him this angry. "You're fucking stuck. I didn't do all this shit just for you to fucking leave"

"I don't want to do this anymore. You're scaring me" I say lowly.

"You don't have a choice. You're staying near me I'm not letting out my fucking sight Ivy" he yelled.

"Back up"

"I'm not don't talking, shut the fuck up—"

"I don't care I don't want to be around you anymore" I say backing away best I could. I was kind of blacked all and of course J left the house.

"What the fuck do you not get. I've said it to you nicely and you acting like I'm joking around. Say that shit one more fucking time" he says. His hands had a grip on my face tightly as my cheeks were pressed against my teeth. My breathing was heavy as tears never stopped falling down my face.

"L—"

"I love you and you not just running away from that" He says pushing my head back into the wall before letting me go.

"Jamal please let me leave" I cry. My head hurts he's been grabbing me up and yelling at me. I would of never expected this. Just wanted to drop off a key I should of left it outside.

Why are you so sure you want to leave? What the fuck went wrong? Well I know what went wrong but I'm working on myself. I'm trying for you and you keep trying to run away from me. I'm a idiot yes, but from the moment we first started all this shit I felt like it was supposed to me and you" he said yelling at me.

"Not like this Jamal" I say he started walking closer to
Me pinning my arms above my head. He laid his forehead against mine.

"Princess, did you really think I wouldn't get to you. That I wouldn't come across you outside of work. You must be the dumbest bitch alive if you thought that" he said pushing his head harder into mine.