⚠︎︎6.3

QOTN: What goes up but never comes down?
What should I do if I swallowed an Ice cube whole and haven't pooped it out yet?
What fast food place had the best fries?
_______________________________________

QOTN: What goes up but never comes down? What should I do if I swallowed an Ice cube whole and haven't pooped it out yet? What fast food place had the best fries? _______________________________________

"Why what" Jah asked.

"You said he doesn't even want you to breathe around me, I don't get it" I say. Smiling as he gave me the bears.

"I know you not as clueless as you pretend to be"

"I'm not but I like to fully understand too" I say. He grabbed a bear back from me as we walked around looking for the next spot.

"Ivy y'all deadass liked each other at the wrong times. If not y'all would be together. He liked you while with Rah but like you said he a bitch-"

"I did not say that" I laughed.

"Close enough. You liked him after he finished and by then he was getting over you since you had Jamal. That's how he explained it. I'm taking a guess on you but I think you and him keep— Uh, missing each other" he finished and we ended up at a candy apple stand.

"You want one I'll pay" I ask getting a apple and a drink he asked for a Carmel apple and paid before I got my cash out.

"Stop" I say looking at him. He looked me dead in my eyes which, I don't know it made me nervous.

"Nah, stop tryna pay" he said as he then led us to a small table in the area.

"So back to, yeah. I've liked him on and off. He just I don't know does something to fuck it up." I say truthfully.

"So what about now? Him or me first response" he says looking at me.

"Now I don't know"

"You were supposed to say yes or no what ever came out not thinking about it" he pouted biting into his apple. I smiled.

"Sorry"

"Elaborate"

"Now I know he corrects me but all the stuff he does with her, he cannot tell me he doesn't like and care for her. Then she kind of pointed it out to me, if she calls he leaves me to her. If he's horny he'll flirt and joke but leave to go have sex with her and then comes back right after trying to flirt and go back to how it was earlier" I say I took a small bite of the apple. Talking about all of this it doesn't make me mad but just gets my emotions confused and I lose appetite.

"Smack his ass" he says

"No"

"Why the hell not?" He asked tilting his head.

"That's rude"

"Too sweet Babygirl" he smiled standing up finishing his apple. He then took my drink and drunk it.