⚠︎︎8.0

Qotn: what is ur zodiac sign? What is ur gemstone/birthstone?
------------------------------( ˘ ³˘)♥︎---------------

Qotn: what is ur zodiac sign? What is ur gemstone/birthstone? ------------------------------( ˘ ³˘)♥︎---------------

"Take off your shirt" I smiled as Stokeley had finished talking. He made me promise the other day after our date thing that id go to him more. Asking me to be more transparent about my issues and thoughts with him.

"What"

"Mr. Clevon take it off" I say walking to him and putting my hands under his shirt.

"Ivy don't play with me"

"No body is playing. I feel like I've literally been horny for a week. Take your shirt off"

"No you have not"

"So we just slept naked just because huh" I rolled my eyes. He's going to make me mad. I think if only had sex with him three times since we've been in this stage. I wouldn't say we're dating or together just yet but we might as well be. I don't know but yeah.

"I figured you was hot or something and didn't want it seem weird I don't fucking know" he says moving my hands off.

"Okay" I smiled and made my way over to my dresser to grab pajamas.

"O-okay" he said before sitting on my bed and staring at me.

"What" I say grabbing a tank top and some boxers since I drive and bought some from the pharmacy. Never again.

"Come here" he said lowly.

"Yes" I say going to him and he put my arms on his shoulders and placed me on his lap.

"I was to take a shower" I say.

"You about to finger yourself" he whispered.

"What no" I laughed. "I'm just getting ready for bed" I say and he looked at me confused.

"Let me hop in with you"

"You took all your stuff to your room yesterday remember"

"You was stealing all my shit but it's cool I don't need it. You got them boxers in my size claiming they was for me" he said pulling me closer.

"I don't like you. You just made me seem needy for wanting to— come on here Stokeley"

"You know I would not reject sex"

"Mhm" I say getting up off of him just for him to pull me back for a kiss that I moved away from.

"You're confusing me"

" how"

"Are we.." he trailed off looking at the bathroom.

"Yes now come on" I laughed and went into the bathroom.

"Okay" he said happily rushing in there with me.

I cut on the shower making the water hit and sat my clothes on the counter. I turned music on my phone lowly because I already know it won't matter anyway. I took off my socks as Stokeley took off his shirt. I stood back up and Stokeley stood behind me taking my shirt off kissing all over me all crazily and sloppy.

"Stop I don't like that"

"It's how they do it in the movies. " he smiled. His smile is so adorable.

"We aren't in a movie baby"I say.

"Say that one more time. He cheesed making me realize what I said.

"Leave me alone" I say getting undressed. He did the same and I got inside the shower.

"I'm hype I've never had shower sex" he said getting in.

I grabbed my loofa scrubbing my body and he grabbed a rag washing himself. He got my back for me as we talked for a little basically focused on washing up. I turned around to rinse and we both stood under the water. The water running down his dreads and face was absolutely sexy. I just stared at him. He pulled my face to him by his finger on my chin. I gave a smile before he gave me a sweet passionate kiss. His tongue made his way into my mouth and the kiss continued to get deeper and messier.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders the steam and the low music surrounding us. The bathroom full of sounds one being the sound of us as we pull apart from a kiss only to start up a new one. He leaned down to kiss my neck making me hold my mouth open as he found my spot. He kept kissing that spot before lifting me up into his arms. Our lips connected again for more kissing then being shorter and faster together as we both grew hungrily of each other.

"Babe we going to have to get out" he said before kissing me again. He kept pulling me closer, although I did the same.

"Why" I said.

"For a condum" he said making me feel stupid"

"Oh, I yeah" I say kissing him once more before cutting the water.

He caught me off guard when he yanked the curtain neck and picked me up carrying me to the bed. He kissed me slowly and down to my neck. His hands roamed my sides as his dreads still had water dripping from them.

"Stokeley" I say as he pulled away.

"Hmm" he says kissing my stomach so I brought him back up to my lips before speaking again.

"Are you a car... because I want to ride you" I smirked at him. He laughed shaking his head.

"You got anything here" he asked getting up reaching in his pants in search of protection.

"Check the shelf of the cabinet over there" I say as he goes over and digs around to find nothing. He just gave me a look that said he wanted the okay.

"Come on" I say and he nodded dimming the light a bit before coming back over to me.

"Trade spots with me you on top" he said and I smiled getting up. He laid back and I straddled his lap. We leaned into another very passionate kiss. His hands grips and grabs at my hips and ass, while rubbing my sides. Eventually he lifted me up some to sit me on his bike he telling me exactly what he wanted. I took the hint and aligned him with myself before sliding down.

"Ah shit" he groaned making me smiled as he looked at what I was doing. I let myself get use to the feeling before he pulled me into a kiss while I slowly began to ride him.

It's  a little meh

It's  a little meh. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Ignore mistakes, chapters are not proofread. Vote, comment, and share. Add to you library pretty pwease. Now go to bed you bad whittle muscle baby.