/Chapter Twenty-Four/

Jeongyeon's PoV

"If you continue your shit, I'll disown you!" Dad shouted

"Dad, I love her. Can't you just accept it?"

"You choose, the company and us or your selfishness?"

"Dad! Please don't do this!"

"I guess I don't have a choice, leave this house! I don't want to see you or even hear you! I don't want you to get close to Y/N! Don't even try! You might influence her!"

"Babe are you ok?" Nayeon asked that made me snapped.

"Yeah, get your clothes on," I said

She stood up and get on the closet to get clothes.

"I need to go to Sana's house, wanna come?"

"I'll just drop you. I think I need to unwind." I said

"Ok." She walked to the bathroom while I get up and wear my clothes.

While waiting for Nayeon in my car, I can't help but think.

I'm all fine already, I'm good with the squad and my girlfriend. But Y/N came again. It's not that I hate her. I used to because of my dad. I can still remember how he sees me like a disease that will infect his daughter.

Y/N must be lucky to have our parents on her side.

Nayeon came in and buckled her seatbelt.

"Let's go." She said.

I nodded and drive her to Sana's house. The whole trip was in silence, I know Nayeon wants to ask me about me and Y/N but chose not to.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'll text you after talking with Sana." She said.

Not so long we arrived at Sana's house. I saw Tzuyu going out, maybe to go to the hotel again since she managed it.

"Hey, guys!" Tzuyu greeted.

"Sup!"

"Unnie, wanna go in first? Sana prepared food." Tzuyu asked

"No thanks, I need to go somewhere. I just dropped Nayeon here."

"Oh? Is that fine with you unnie?" Tzuyu asked Nayeon.

"Yeah, Babe, I'll go now." She said and kissed me before going out of the car. I just looked at her as she goes in.

"You're being busy as a bee. Are you guys ok?" Tzuyu asked

"Of course, I'll go now," I said and bid my goodbye to Tzuyu.

While driving I decided to stop at Dahyun's café. I changed the route and opened my radio.

'KC COMPANY HAVING AN EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH YOO ENTERPRISE, THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG WAVE!'

KC company? Is that Chungha's?

"What a tough luck." I blunted

I guess after receiving a rejection from our company, Y/N already looked for a company as a substitute.

I wonder if her father knows it too. It just, they are chasing Son's corp but suddenly go to KC as they've been rejected.

One more thing, the fun part is father wants me to stay away from her precious daughter but sent her to the son's corp. they have a choice in the first place since I introduced myself to them, but maybe my father is being a big ass.