/Chapter Forty-Seven/

Your PoV

"You should go home, it's getting late," I said as I check on my watch.

She giggled as she scratches her nape.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't have my car with me."

My eyes automatically shut as I gasped an air.

"You want me to drive you home?" I asked as if I already know that that is what she's trying to say.

"You will!?"

I rolled my eyes and get my keys on the table.

"That what will you ask later if I won't ask you first," I said and walked out of my house.

Somi followed me then I get in my car as she did the same.

"Wow, this is the first time you'll be driving me." She said excitingly.

I gave her a stank look and just ignored her.

Is that a big thing? Tss

"Where I'll be dropping you?" I asked as I started the car.

She told me where I could drop her. While I am driving, I can see in my peripheral vision that she's staring at me.

"Don't you know that staring is rude?" I asked as I glance at her.

"Really? Says who?" She asked as she smiled annoyingly.

I stopped the car and look at her seriously.

"Ok, I will stop it." She said and looked straight on the road and shuts her mouth.

I seriously don't get why I'm still getting along with this girl. A total mess, energetic, positive, girly kind of girl that I really hate.

"We're here!" She cheered.

I just wait on her to get off the car but she's not moving so I looked at her puzzlingly.

"What are you waiting for?" I huffed.

She plainly smiled and looked at me straight in my eyes.

"I hope you had a good birthday celebration today. Happy birthday, Y/N." She said

My brows raised as I heard what she said. I just found it serious.

Well, all words coming out on Somi is true and sincere, she just tends to act overly that made it look not sincere.

"Go, I need to go back to my apartment," I said and avoid her gaze.

I waited for her to get out of my car as I heard she unbuckled her seatbelt. I thought she'll going to leave already but she leaned closer and kissed me on my cheek.

I looked at her surprisingly making our faces just an inch away from each other.

"Oops, I didn't kiss you on the lips. Don't be mad." She said and giggled.

She moved back and opened the door.

It took a minute before I was able to get back in my senses, she peeks on the window and smiled ear to ear.

"See you again, my fate." She said and started to get in her house.

'See you again, my fate'