/Chapter Forty-Six/

Somi's PoV

"You really don't want to eat?" I asked as she remained on her couch while continuously switching channels.

"I'm full, I already ate at mom's house then Umji came to a while ago with her girlfriend." She said.

"I know, I saw it on IG," I said.

"That's why you go here? You thought she's still here?" She asked and looked at me.

"Aniyo, I came here for this. Ah I'm just wondering, do you go somewhere to celebrate your birthday?" I asked.

She thinks and looked at me.

"Yeah."

A smile flashed on my lips and listened to her intently.

Now we can go there together!

"Really?! Where?" I asked.

"In the company."

Com- this girl really doesn't know how to have fun.

"Aissh, I mean, somewhere with fun!"

"I'm not a kid anymore to have fun." She hissed and turned her eyes on the TV again.

I sighed and pout to think about what should I do.

"Ah Y/N, do you believe in destiny?" I asked.

"No."

"Red strings?"

"No."

"Fate?"

"No. I don't believe in any stuff like that." She said as she took a bit on the cake that I brought for her.

"Tch, if you don't believe in any of those then what are things you believe with?" I asked.

"You."

"Huh?"

"You... the fact that you are annoying." She said and stood up and walked into her kitchen.

I followed her and saw her drinking water.

"Do you really need to follow me?" She asked as she glared at me.

"I'm following you because... I believe you are destined for me." I said with a smile.

"Says who?"

"Duh! We literally almost have the same birthday!" I said.

"So do twins... do you mean they are destined too?" She asked as she opened her stove to cook.

"Tch. Yeah, I thought you're already full?"

"I said it before Somi, talking to you is tiring. Makes me hungry." She said without facing me.

I just hissed and sat on the counter as I rest my chin on my arms and stared at her.

"Y/N, by any chance, do you see yourself with someone else?" I asked.

"Nope." She answered without even thinking.

"Why? It's so nice to be in love." I said.

"Really? Then why you're still single?"

Damn

"I just know...I have friends who are in love and the fact that I know they are meant for each other... it's so good!" I squealed.

I mean I know because I can smell it.

I heard her sighed and she turned to me.

Suddenly she chuckled as she gasped an air.

I looked at her confusedly as her chuckles turned into a laugh.