/Chapter Fifty-Three/

Your PoV

As the class ended, I head out of the school as I need to go to Chungha's company and fulfill my position there.

"Oh shoot!" I muttered as I remember as I remembered that I didn't use my car since Somi insisted to drive me here.

"Now how can I-"

"Y/N!"

No.

I looked back and saw the person who called me approaching me.

"Going to Chungha's company? Shall I drive you then?" Somi asked with her usual smiled that I haven't seen just a while ago.

Greet, she's back.

I rolled my eyes on my thoughts and just walk into her car when she unlocked it.

"How's your class?" I asked as I buckled the seatbelt and she went in.

"Good." She plainly said.

I looked at her with my brows flick as I scanned her.

"Seems you didn't learn anything. Are you sure you're positively going to graduate in this course?" I asked.

I mean, I can't even see her like this course.

"Yah, don't you think I can graduate with your help? Don't underestimate your teaching skills." She said.

Gosh, how could she-

"I'm hundred percent sure of my teaching skills. What I'm worried about are your comprehensive skills. You just always say you know but I can't even see it in your face." I hissed.

She started to drive and of course, Somi being Somi, she won't give up any topic and continue to argue with me in her way.

"So you're checking me out? Do you always look at my face? Ahhh."

I'm done, yeah...

"You better take this seriously, Somi. I'm telling you, I can't do anything If I graduate without you." I said.

"Tch, you'll surely be graduating without me. You are ahead in that course, you'll graduate first." She said as if she won into our argument.

"Whatever, just telling you that things should keep serious. You would regret it if you'll just play it."

"Aye aye, madam." She sighed in defeat.

I scoffed as I look outside the window.

"Y/N."

I looked at Somi as she called me. Her eyes were fixed in the road while a smile on her face.

"What?"

"Can I pick you up after your work in Chungha's company?" She asked as she glances at me.

"No."

"Why?"

I frowned and huffed.