/Chapter Forty-Eight/

Third Person

It's a Monday morning, Y/N woke up with an early new day. Walked into the bathroom and take a shower. After taking a quick shower, she walked into her kitchen with the only bathrobe cover her. Preparing her breakfast, she opened her TV as she listened to the latest news.

"Yoo Enterprise having a good record for the past months and now continue rising."

Y/N just nod and continued her food as she heard a ring of the doorbell. She walks out and opened the door.

"Good for-" Somi wasn't able to finish her sentence as she saw the latter with her soaking hair and covered with a white bathrobe.

"What?" Y/N asked as if She's not surprised that it's Somi.

In the past days, Somi always goes to Y/N's house just to talk to the latter. Y/N didn't complain as she doesn't feel uncomfortable towards Somi but feels annoyed sometimes.

Somi snapped and gulped as she walks in, passing through Y/N.

"Gosh, Don't you know how to wear clothes first before opening a door? What if It's not me who come in?" Somi hissed as she walks into the kitchen.

"That's why I didn't bother because I know that you are the one who's knocking in," Y/N said as she snatched the cookies on Somi that Somi gets on Y/N's plate.

"Tch, Does that mean you intentionally did that for me? How wild Y/N." Somi teased expecting the latter would feel embarrassed but failed.

"Well, you look hot," Somi said.

"What brings you here again?" Y/N changed.

"We're going to the school together," Somi said as she leaned forward.

Y/N puts her index to Somi's forehead and pushes her away.

"Says who?"

"Yah! I told you about that yesterday, you agreed."

"I did not, Somi. You forced me."

Flashback

"Come one Y/N! Let's go to the school together!" Somi whined as she clings to Y/N.

Y/N who feel so annoyed tried to pull out from Somi but failed. Somi pushes Y/N making her lay on the couch. Now Somi is sitting on the top of Y/N while Y/N was startled.

"Please!"

"No! Somi get off!"

"I'll kiss you if you don't want," Somi said and leaned forward fearless.

"Somi! Shut up!"

"Y/N please! Please! As if we're not friends!"

"Get off!"

Somi, held Y/N's hand while she's sitting at the latter's stomach. She leaned down slowly threatening to kiss the latter.

"FINE!"

End of flashback

"You really had the confidence to face me after that?" Y/N muttered.

"After what? I did do anything, Y/N." Somi smirked.

Y/N just glared at Somi and finished her food.