/Chapter Eighty-Six/

Third Person

"Achoo! Oh my- Achoo!"

"Gosh, I'm sorry babe," Somi said as she watches Y/N sneezing.

"It's fine, I'll just get some medicine," Y/N said and walk to her medicine cabinet.

Another day has come, Y/N has a cold after making out with Somi in the pool. Both share the greatest moment leaving themselves naked at night but then, this happened.

"I'll prepare soup for our breakfast," Somi said as she's waiting on Y/N to come out of the bathroom.

"Ok, thanks!"

Somi who's feeling fine went to the kitchen and started to prepare food for them.

"Aigoo, doing it on a pool is hot but not a good idea." Somi chuckled as she remembered what happened last night.

Not so long, Y/N came out and decided to help Somi.

"What do you want to do this time? Are we going to have a tour or something?" Y/N asked.

"You want to? We can go to the mall first to buy some stuff."

"Yeah, sure."

While waiting, Y/N called Umji to get an update in South Korea.

"Uh- She's not responding," Y/N uttered.

"Probably sleeping? Let's eat first." Somi said.

Y/N just nod and sat beside Somi. They started to eat and after not so long someone knocks.

"I'll get it," Y/N said and run outside the kitchen. As she opened the door, she didn't expect the person who knocks.

"Umji! Guys, what are doing here?!"

"Hello!" The squad yelled.

"Babe what mak- guys?!" Somi surprisingly said as she saw the squad outside.

"Come in," Y/N said.

"Oh, where is unnie?" Y/N asked as she noticed that Nayeon and Jeongyeon are not around.

"They are at somewhere important. Anyway, have you able to roam around the city?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"Probably no..." Sana said.

Y/N looked at Sana and saw she's holding Somi clothes.

"Oh, shit-" Y/N immediately snatch it and get the others.

How the hell, I wasn't able to clean this stuff!?

"Oh gosh," Y/N uttered from embarrassment.

"It's ok Y/N, it's pretty normal," Tzuyu said.

"Sometimes we forgot that we strip ar-"

"Guys!" Y/N yelled and leave the place.

"Told you, She's shy when it comes to those topics." Somi chuckled.

"So why are you here again?" Somi asked looking at her friends. (Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung,Tzuyu and Umji.)

"And how did you force Dahyun to come?" Somi added.

"Just some sort of sorcery," Sana said.

"Anyway, so we are here because Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to hold the wedding here. It was all set, to be honest. Jeongyeon wants Y/N to be at her wedding that's why." Jihyo explained.

"And it will be happening tomorrow, their mom will come too. I think Y/N would be glad to see her mom. We just need to sneak her out of the event without the dad noticing it." Dahyun said.