/Chapter Two/

Your PoV

"So,Chaeyoung right?"

"Yes."

"So,how did it happened? Red string? Can you elaborate?"

I keep on checking the screen and my phone as I check if I saw it right.

Are they the ones I saw in unnie's post?

I looked at it carefully as I made sure of it.

Yep! They are definitely the friends of unnie.

"Well I know it's kinda unbelievable but I used to have this ability to see the red string. It is a thread, invisible thread to be exact. It tells who's destined to you."

"Woah, that's... unbelievable, but do I heard it right? Used?"

"Yeah, it was before but that time I already met her. I see this string but not in me. I can see and tell others but not mine."

"How did you know that it's her that is destined for you?"

"Dream. We met on our dreams. It took long but we met and the string is with us."

"That's fantastic."

"I know, but there is a time that we didn't really rely on the string."

Tss, why do I'm even watching this?

I shook my head and change the channel.

As I watch, my phone rings. I get it and saw my best friend's name on the caller's ID.

"Yow." I greeted melancholic.

["Y/N! Where are you? I went to your house and your parents said you're not there anymore?"]

"Ah yeah, Anyway you're here already? I thought you're in Japan."

["Just arrived yesterday. You didn't even inform me that you left on your parents' shelter HAHAHA! Surprisingly they agreed!"]

"I know right."

["Can I go there? Let's hang out?"]

"I'm laying here on the couch, eating and watching some random shows. Then disturbing me? Really, Umji?"

["Come on, I know you miss me."]

"Whatever, I'll text you the address. Better bring some food." I said and ended the call.

She's my best friend, Umji. We are childhood friends. We always play before and no one can separate us. Whenever I want to play with unnie but she's in her school, I go with Umji.

~~~
/Dingdong!/

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran out of the kitchen. I opened my door and saw Umji.

"EYOW!"

"Where's your food?" I asked

She just rolled her eyes at me and showed me the paper bags that she put down.

"Ok, you can come." I joked.

"Woah! Y/N your place is nice. I mean you're living here alone! Just like what you want!" She said and sat on the couch.

"Yup, glad mom and dad allowed me," I said.

"Yeah, that's kinda suspicious. Your overprotective parents allowed you. What did you do to them?" Umji said that made us laugh both.

"We had a deal," I said.

"Deal?"

"I'll accept all the responsibilities that unnie left."

"You mean?" She asked like she knows what I mean but she wanted to make sure of it.

"I'll be holding the company of our parents. As I graduate in college." I said.

"And in exchange, you can have this?" She asked that I answered with a nod.

"That's still the same." She said

"At least I'm not under their roof now," I said.

"Makes sense but still. You're still locked. Why don't you just go to Jeongyeon unnie and talk to her?"

"Umji, you know that we're not that close. Besides, I don't know what she thinks of me. And lastly, she's fine with how she lives right now. Unlike me who still need support. Money to be exact." I said.

"Well damn right."

"Anyway, what made you back here?" I asked.

"I'm studying here now. Actually, I'm not alone, I'm with my girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~

Somi's PoV

"You really look great together," I said as we are watching the show where Chaeyoung and Mina appeared as a guest.

"Right," Dahyun said

"Anyway Somi, can you tell us what happened to you? It's been years. Chungha said you went traveling." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Ah yeah, well I came back here because my girlfriend is here."

"Girlfriend!?"

I was startled as I heard them yelling at the same time.

"Y-yeah. Why?"

"You travel to look for a girlfriend?!"-Nayeon unnie.

"Uhm... well I guess?" I said and laughed.

"Aish, so when we could meet this girl?" Sana asked.

"Soon," I said and smiled.

We continued our talk and it's already late night when we decided to go. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo unnie, and Tzuyu live in the same shared house. Mina unnie and Chaeyoung have their own house. Dahyun also had with Eunwoo.

If you're wondering what happened to me, well I don't know too. After we helped Chaeyoung to ask Mina to be her girlfriend, we went on different paths. After that they all met again without me as I'm looking for someone. It's the time when Mina unnie proposed to Chaeyoung also the wedding day of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's parents.

I knew all of that since Chungha never failed to inform me while I'm traveling. Then I met my girlfriend in Japan. She's Kim Yewon but I used to call her Umji.

She's cute, kind, and always taking care of me. I think she's the one I've been looking for. Her scent is kinda suited to me. I hope she'll be a cure.

I went out of my car and went inside my apartment and slammed myself on the couch.

As I opened my phone, I saw messages from Umji so I immediately text her back.

"Woah, I think I should meet her tomorrow," I said to myself.

After replying to her text. I closed my eyes and decided to sleep in the living room instead as I'm lazy to go to my bedroom.