/Chapter Forty-Five/

Your PoV

"I'll go now mom, thanks for the food," I said and hugged her.

"Take care of yourself, you're getting thinner." She said.

I smile and nod as I bid goodbye. I looked at my watch and decided to drive back to the apartment.

As I arrived, I immediately went to the kitchen to grab so food to eat when I saw the cake for Somi.

"I told her to bring it." I hissed.

I just stayed in the living room as I don't have anything to eat in my fridge. I opened the TV to watch random shows when I heard my doorbell rung.

"Argh! I just got into my seat!" I hissed as I walked to the door.

When I opened it, I saw Umji with her girlfriend.

"Happy birthday!" Umji said as she blew a party blower, I looked at Sinbi and she's holding a box of cake.

Great, I'll have a sugar rush later on.

"Can we come in?" Umji asked.

"As if I have a choice. Welcome." I said and opened the door widely.

"Woah, Y/N-ssi... you live here alone?" Sinbi asked.

"Uhuh."

"Cool." She uttered.

"There's nothing cool about being alone," Umji said.

"It's not bad if you wanted to be alone, what is bad is when you wanted to be lonely," Sinbi said that made me look at her.

"Finally!" I uttered.

She points at me and winked which made me chuckled.

"Uhuh? I see you guys will be having a good run. Unlike when I brought Somi here before." Umji said and laughed.

"You brought Somi here too?" Sinbi asked.

"Yeah, and they didn't last. So don't be surprised if you'll end up the same." I said that made Umji glared at me.

"Yah! That's why I brought Sinbi here, to know you. Since I can sense you'll be good when I am with her then I'm contented now." Umji said and sighed.

"Tch, whatever." I just hissed.

Umji walked into the kitchen while Sinbi and I are left in the living room.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." She said.

"Same."

We just continued to watch as Umji came back.

"Explain this my dear best friend," Umji said as she holds the cake that Somi left in the fridge.

"You ate cake without waiting on us? Oh gosh Y/N." Sinbi said as she hissed.

"It's Somi's cake. She left it." I just said.

"I knew she came here," Umji said and puts down the cake on the table.

"Stay dumb, stupid" "wow, that's sweet," Sinbi said.

Umji sits beside me as she prepared the food that they brought.

Seriously, I ate too much at mom's house and now I'll be eating again.

"So Somi went here yesterday?" She asked.

"Don't you feel upset whenever your girlfriend mentioned her ex?" I asked Sinbi.

"Yah Somi and I are good now, we settled," Umji said.

Sinbi just chuckled and shrugged.

"Can we just stop talking about her? I already regret that I made her stay here yesterday." I hissed.