/Chapter Fifty-Five/

Your PoV

"Y/N-ssi!"

I smiled as Dahyun unnie rush to me and hug me.

"Long time, how are you?" I asked as I hug her back.

"It's all good."

"Yeah, I heard from dad that unnie is doing well," I said bitterly as I opened the door.

"Uhm... I mean it would be better if it's you who's handling." She said trying not to offend me.

"Where's Umji?" I asked ignoring what she said.

"Surprised!"

I got startled as I opened the door and Umji is inside.

"What the-"

"Surprised!" Dahyun unnie repeated.

"It's not my birthday, you better pull this all out," I said and closed the door as we entered.

"It's just a random celebration for the three of us. Hahaha!" Umji said.

I just sighed and removed my coat and slammed on the couch.

"How the hell you got in and why Dahyun is waiting outside?" I asked.

"It's a play of course." Dahyun unnie said.

Wow, I cannot

"What's with this? How did you come upon the idea to ruin my night?" I asked.

"Just having free time. This is your free time right?" Umji said.

"You guys have a girlfriend and husband. Why think of bothering me?"

They both look at each other so done and about to leave.

"Yah I'm just kidding!" I laughed as I stopped them.

"You better be." Dahyun unnie said.

"How happened in your day Umji asked.

"Tiring, need to go to school. Tutor someone. Go to chungha'scompany and dad's company."

"You went to your father's company? There's good happened?" Umji asked as she unwraps the food that they brought.

"He just informed me that Jeongyeon unnie is taking the lead. If I won't get back on track the company will be hers." I said.

"That's... cruel," Dahyun said.

"Well, at least your café is getting better," I said.

Since Jeongyeon unnie took my place, means she is the one who's managing the financial support and supply of Dahyun's café.

"But still, it's unfair. You were the one who opened the deal tho." Dahyun comforts.

"But there's an option right?" Umji said making me look at her.

"Option?" Dahyun said.

"Yeah... Dad... Dad wants me to marry Chungha, for the great partnership between our company." I said as I looked down.

"MARRY!?"

"I thought your dad hates that kind of setup!?" Dahyun unnie added.

"Not when there's money involves," Umji said and looked at me.

I just nod as I agreed.

"Then- how about Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, I'm surprised too. But if Dad said so, and it's Jeongyeon unnie maybe he's keeping that deal. Lucky for her." I said.

"So you're going to marry chungha?"-Dahyun.

"No! Why would I?!"

"Well, it's being so tough. We can really see that you're having a tough life..." Umji said.

"I want that company, I invest much time for those for me to give it up. But I would never marry someone who I don't love. Never." I emphasize.

"But you are losing your pace. I'm not saying that you can't go back but it will be hard since the deal is just for a month." Umji said.

"I know, plus Chungha and I are not in good. She literally turned me down in from of my dad. She said that I'm not fulfilling the responsibilities of a secretary.... which is true but hey I'm doing my best!" I hissed.

"They want to catch you with the situation," Dahyun said.

That's what I thought too.

"You should confront her and ask why she's acting that way to you. If she told you that she likes you, then dump it!" Umji said.

"Well, actually you're so stupid if you'll ask her. I mean it's kinda obvious. Plus the fact that she's not ranting about the fixed marriage that your dad is up to?" Dahyun said.

"So what? Are you telling me that I should dump her as she's acting that way to me? I'm not even sure if she likes it- she doesn't tell me. I mean there is no single time..." I said.

"I refuse to believe that, but I think Umji is right. Even if you'll turn out as naive in her eyes, then so be it. At least you are sure."

"Come on, you're just going to ask her. She needs clarifications. Then explained to her that you can't give back the feelings she's been giving. In that way, she will understand."

"Might as well, she will stop pressing you down on your dad's decision. It's obvious that they are trying to catch you up." Umji added.

"Well the probably is, if Chungha likes that person so much, she would seek for a chance."

"Really?" Umji asked.

"Yeah, there's a one time it happened. It happened with Tzuyu and Sana unnie."

"Eh?" Umji and I said in unison.

"Yeah, Chungha likes Sana unnie. She tried to seek that chance to get Sana unnie but stopped as she knew that Sana is in a relationship already with Tzuyu." Dahyun said.

"You know, Chungha might be so bossy and will do her best to get what she wants, she knows her limitations."

"So what are you saying, you want me to date, someone, for her to stop?" I asked.

"And What clarifications? I keep on rejected her signs. Can't she notice it?" I hissed.

"Rejecting? You can't even say if her actions are showing affections to you. You're too innocent to know it." Umji said.

"I'm not! Are you saying that I am dumb to notice it?"

"Did you know that I had a crush on you before?" Umji asked.

"What?!"

"See? You can barely tell if a person likes you. How could you assure that you are rejecting all her signs?" Umji said.

"Are you blushing for me, Ms. Yoo?"

I shook my head as I remember what Chungha said.

Damn right.

"You need to ask her what she's feeling towards you. Then if it's confirmed, tell her hat you don't like her."Umji advised

"And tell her you are dating someone already. So she would stop." Dahyun added.