/Chapter Thirty-Two/

Your PoV

After I left mom, I saw dad drives away from the house.

"Please look after mom, inform me if there's any problem," I said to the maid and left.

I went to my car and drive back to my apartment. My daily routine really sucks, I keep on driving back and forth in the same place.

"I want something new!" I hissed as I leaned my head on the steering wheel. As I arrived at my apartment, I walk into my living room and opened my TV.

While watching TV, my phone rings so I answered it.

"Hello?"

["Hey Y/N."]

I looked at my phone as I heard an unfamiliar voice. When I checked it, the only number was showing.

"Who is this?" I asked with a trace of irritation.

["Aw, I'm Chungha."]

My eyes widened as I realized how I acted just a while ago.

"M-Ms. Kim. i-I'm sorry- I didn't-"

["Ah it's fine, save this number. I need you tomorrow."]

I frowned as I heard what she said.

"H-huh?"

["You're my assistant, right? I need you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at your apartment."]

"Wait, uh you know?"

["Yeah, see you~"]

/Toooottt Toottt/

"Ahhh! I want new but not like this!" I exclaimed as I threw my phone.

"Where are we going tho?"

I just sighed and get in my room to pack up my things.

"That's all, all I can do is this all day," I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
/Beeeep beeep/

I run out of my room with my bag as I heard a horn outside. Before going out of the house, I check if I forgot anything else and as I finish checking myself I went out and saw a car in from of my apartment.

"Hi!!" Chungha said waving her hand.

"Hi, You're too early-" I stopped as I saw someone sitting next to Chungha and saw Somi.

Oh great

Chungha went out and suddenly clings to me.

"Let's go!" She said.

Somi went out too and smiled at me.

"Hi Y/N."

"Hi."

"Let's go, the squad is waiting," Chungha said and handed me a car key.

"What is this?"

"Drive us, thank you!" She said and sat at the passenger seat while Somi went to the back seat.