/Chapter Seventy-Four/

Third Person

Y/N went home hopelessly as she walks into her room having no appetite to eat.

"It's ok... it will be fine." She cheered on herself.

She cried finding herself alone and has no one to lift her.

She covered her mouth stopping the sobs to fill the room. Crying in pain, thoughts are running in her head.

What did I do in my past life that I need to be miserable like this?

Thinking that her sister betrayed her, her lover avoiding her, and her father disowned her.

Once again, Y/N felt that everyone turned their back on her. Thinking that she thought it's coming better but it's not.

She laid on her bed hugging her knees while only darkness comforting her.

~~~~~
Another morning come, Y/N called her club president and informed him that she will not be coming to school. She gets up and walks into her bathroom to take a shower.

After minutes, she went out of the bathroom and drive herself to Somi's house expecting her lover to be there.

As she arrives, she didn't saw Somi's car making her conclude that she's not there.

She went out of her car and peeks at the window but the windows are all closed.

She sits on a stair and plays on her phone to kill the boredom.

After hours, she decided to stay in her car and wait there. Constantly checking her phone for the time and if Somi has replied to her text.

She leaned forward and rest her head on the steering wheel making herself fall asleep after long minutes.

It's already 3:00 pm, Y/N slept for 2 hours in her car. She woke up as she heard a horn. She looks up and saw Somi's car in front of her car.

Instantly, she went out of her car and composed herself. Not knowing what to do since she can't even put her feeling into words, she continued to approach the latter.

"Somi."

Somi looked at Y/N but continued to walk into her house.

"Somi waits, c-can we talk?"

Somi faced Y/N blankly. Y/N's eyes darted Somi's finger and didn't found the ring that she gave.

"You're not wearing it.." Y/N said still staring at Somi's finger.

Somi's hand went to her pocket as if she's getting something. Not so long she pulled her clenching hand and reached Y/N's hand.

"Let's not continue this," Somi said putting the ring on Y/N's palm.

"W-what?"

"We better stop this. Let's stop fooling each other Y/N." Somi said and went in.

Y/N stared at the ring on her hand as she asked herself if it's really happening.

She looked at Somi who's already inside her house. Once again, Somi shuts the door without even looking straight at the latter.

"Somi wait, please let me explain first," Y/N begged as she knocks on Somi's door.

"Somi, Please... just listen to me!"