/Chapter Ten/

Your PoV
"AHHH! I HATE YOU!" I shouted as I get out of the conference room.

I'm now in the maze garden after Ms. Son ended the meeting.

"WHY DO I NEED TO EXPERIENCE THIS?! GOD!"

I sighed deeply and tried to calm down myself as I recall what happened in the conference room.

Flashback

"I know, I didn't say that there's a problem in that. But this clearly an amateur plan. Are you a hundred percent sure that it works?"

"Yes, actually-"

"What is your real position?" She asked which made my brows raise.

"I'm the one who managed th-"

"I mean the real one?"

I sighed and tried to hide my frustration.

"Currently CFO of the company that my parents' holding right now."

"How long?"

"2 years." I simply said

"Isn't this meeting supposed to be a CEO and CEO? I mean I do understand that Ms. Son has her board with her but your company sent you to the meeting?" She asked

"Yeah, it's kinda offensive if Mr. Son can't come since he is the one who wants the partnership. How could he sent an amateur?" One of the board said.

"I don't think there's a problem in that, Ms. Yoo seems to have an experience...." Ms. Son said.

"I think we should set another schedule for another day. Ms. Yoo, please prepare another presentation. I'll just meet my board." Ms. Son said and smiled at me.

I just nodded and left the place after I excuse myself. As I walk out of the room, I just want to burst into anger but I tried to hide it as I don't want to make any scene.

End of flashback

I just continued to walk wherever my feet bring me. I tried to calm myself but can't.

Is it right to feel mad about it? She said that she's not interested in businesses but then she's working on a fine company instead of managing our own?

"Jeongyeon-ah!"

I was startled as someone grabbed my hand out of nowhere.

"Oh- sorry. I thought-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I retrieved my hand back that made her startle.

I just walk again and ignore her as I'm not in the right mood to entertain people.

Suddenly my phone rings. I get it and saw that my dad is calling.

["Did you got the deal?"]

Seriously?

"No."

["What? Why?"]

"Dad, I think we should just get another company to work with."