/Chapter Seventy-Six/

EARLIER

Your PoV

"Y/N, the booths are all set," Tris said as he approached me.

I put my hands on the pocket of my coat as I'm getting cold and just nod at him.

"Are you ok? You look unwell."

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy. How is Doyeon? Is she ready?"

"Yeah, gladly even Somi just trained her for once, she managed to catch it all," Tris said.

It's been a week since all mess happened. Somi didn't even go to school to mentor Doyeon as maybe she's ignoring me.

I don't know what to do, I don't know if I have to do something. I want to tell myself that it will be ok but I'm close to giving up.

I can't blame her, if she thinks it that way, then I can't do any more with it. I don't want to force her if she doesn't want to listen to me. Besides, it's still my fault since I didn't tell her about it.

"Maybe we can open this booth already," Tris said as he points to a booth. I just nod and let him since I don't feel well too.

I just decided to go here since I don't want to stay in the house, My brain automatically waits on Somi as I am there.

In the past week, that is the only thing I know that I can do to let her out of my head. Every time I am in the house, I always feel that she will knock on my door and greet me again with her smile and hug. But all those thoughts just give me disappointment as I always wake up seeing and hearing no sign of her.

I barely sleep since I am busy with this event too. I just go home to have a short sleep then take a bath and straight to school again.

Making me earn black spots under my eyes.

"The pageant is starting, I'll just watch," Tris said.

I stayed in the booths to take a look after it with the members of our club. I sat on a free seat and took out medicine as I feel dizzy again.

While I'm sitting, I suddenly remember what happened yesterday when Jeongyeon unnie and I talk.

I'm quite happy that we are fine now. I really hope we do. She said that dad gave her the company and now unnie and Nayeon unnie are planning to meet mom and dad.

I smiled bitterly at my thoughts. I don't know if I should be happy. Now that unnie will be accepted by dad and surely by mom, here I am... I need to stay away because that is what the best.

I'm happy that I am no longer with dad but feel sad that I can't be with mom unless I can see an opportunity to see her without dad being around.

I looked at my pinky finger and rub it as I miss the feeling of the weight on my finger. I'm no longer wearing the ring, I mean for what? Somi said it herself, she's done and She wants to stop.

At least I experienced being in love.

~~~~~~~
"Hey Y/N! We won!" Tris said as he approached me.

I saw Doyeon wearing a crown and sash and proudly walking to our booth.

"Really?"

"Yeah! And this call for celebration!"

I smiled as I saw them cheering and partying.

"Let's party at my house." Our club adviser said.

"Can I come?"

"Are you sure? You look not fine." Tris said to me.

"Silly, I can handle myself."

"Yeah, Don't you want or VP on the party?" Our club member said.

They all laughed as Tris just agreed.

We all drive to our adviser's house as a fancy party is awaiting us.
Such a big party since not just in the pageant but our department literally won is another event too.

"Here's the drinks!!!"

I smiled and get one glass as I get on my seat.

"Be responsible drinkers, no one will drive you home." Our club adviser said.

I smiled and nod. I look at them as they are drinking as if it's their last. I looked at my drink and smile at my thought.

"It's ok, It's Ok," I said to myself trying not to crying.

Third Person

"Y/N-ssi, can you go home?" The President's of the club asked as he saw the latter down and drunk.

"Hmm"

"I'll tell Doyeon to drive you home, you're not feeling well too. I shouldn't have let you drink." Tris hissed.

"Doyeon! Can you drive Y/N at home?"

"Sure president," Doyeon said.

Doyeon helps Y/N on her car as Doyeon drives.

"Sunbaenim, you look so unwell, why did you drink too much?"

"I'll be fine," Y/N said resting her head on the car's window.

"I'll be ok!" Y/N exclaimed.

They arrived at Y/N house around 4:30 pm. Doyeon looks at Y/N who's obviously drunk because of too much liquor she takes on the party.

"Sunbaenim, are you dating someone?"

"Huh?" Y/N uttered as she's keeping her eyes open.

"I like you Sunbaenim."

"Ok."

"Can I date you?" Doyeon asked.

"No," Y/N said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Why?"

"I don't like you," Y/N said

Doyeon smiled and grabbed the opportunity of a drunk Y/N. Her hands crawled on the latter's thigh caressing it.

Doyeon moves closer as she's attempting to kiss the latter but Y/N suddenly threw up.

"YAH! EWWW!" Doyeon exclaimed.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and left Y/N on the car.

Y/N went out of her car swaying as she walks into her house and gets in her room.

She runs to the bathroom and knelt in front of the toilet as she throws up.

"Hah!" She muttered as she felt so weak. She walks into the shower cubicle and lets her soak in the water without removing her clothes.

She leaned on the wall trying to support herself and sat on the cold wet ground.

Crying again as thoughts about being with Somi attacks her again.

"S-somi." she cried hoping her lover will come.