/Chapter Fifty-Seven/

Third Person

Weeks had passed as Y/N focused herself on being a secretary of Chungha. And as she goes home, Somi waits on her to have a tutor.

"Somi let's go home, it's getting late," Y/N whined as Somi still clinging to her and they both walk in the street only being led by the streetlights.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, let's just walk so you can unwind. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"I'm not." Y/N hissed.

"The only place you go with is the company and house, how can you say that you're not being hard on yourself?" Somi said.

Y/N just hissed as she's tired already to argue with Somi. Somi didn't take a tutoring class today since she said that she already doesn't need so.

"Let's go there!" Somi said as she points on a public karaoke bar and drags Y/N.

They entered the place and a satisfying noise greeted them.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Somi asked.

"No. but I'll go to dad to have a report," Y/N said.

"Good, let's drink," Somi said and drags Y/N again into the counter.

Y/N just sighed as she can't do anything but agree. Her body is seeking some heat of beer after a long weekend that she worked on. As she received the drink, she drinks it straightly making Somi startled.

"Yah!"

"What? We're here to drink." Y/N said as she requested another glass.

"You must be tired, you can stop tutoring me anyway," Somi said making Y/N look at her.

"What? Are you sure?"

Somi smiled and nod.

"I dropped the course," Somi said a she looks at her glass.

"What!?"

"You're right, I can't even pass it. I'll be back on modeling." Somi said.

Y/N looked at Somi with guilt as she facepalmed.

"Don't you have self decisions? You are literally doing good now." Y/N said.

Somi smiled as she heard the compliment from the latter and looks at Y/N straightly.

"Really?" Somi lits.

"Y-yeah," Y/N said and look away as she realized that Somi has been looking at her.

"Thank you!"

"Tch, you just dropped it. We have nothing to do with it." Y/N said.

"It's fine, I happy that I got knowledge at least for a short time. I told it to mom and they are actually glad. After all, I just get that course to repay everything they've been doing to me. I want at least to handle our company but I guess it's not for me." Somi explains.

Y/N sighed in relief and drinks her beer.

"Well, that's a relief."

"You're not mad?" Somi asked.

"For?"

"I mean, I dropped it last week. Basically This week, I'm not a student of that course anymore." Somi said.

"You don't like it, why would I be mad? And you are the one who's paying for your tuition and not me." Y/N said.

Somi's smiled grew bigger. In the past week, she could say that her connection with Y/N becomes intact as she always talks to Y/N.

"Are you good?" Somi asked.

Y/N rest her chin on her hand and stared at her drink. As she already took many glasses while they are talking, she's getting tipsy and Somi noticed it.

"I'm... so tired." Y/N just said as she pouts on her glass.

Somi just stared at Y/N's side profile as she can't stop but awe the figure. Suddenly Y/N looks at Somi with her heavy eyes.

"This must be worth it," Y/N mumbled.

"It will, you did great." Somi cheered.

"I got something for you," Somi said making Y/N frowns.

"Jinjja? Where?" Y/N asked as she laid her hand open to Somi.

Somi chuckled as she knows that Y/N is weak when it comes to alcohol.

"Listen," Somi said as she walks to the stage.

Y/N looked at Somi curiously with drinks in her hand. She remained as she watches Somi.

"Hello everyone, I am Somi. And I just want to borrow this mic for a special friend of mine who really did great for this week."

"YOU ALSO DID GREAT!" Y/N shouted making Somi laugh in her place.

"Thank you Y/N-ssi! So I'll start this song, for her. Listen to me, sweetie." Somi said as she starts to sing.

Y/N who's not in herself due to the alcohol. She closed her eyes but her ears are up and listening.

"She would not show that she was afraid, but being and feeling alone was too much to face."

"Though everyone said that she was so strong, what they didn't know is that she could barely carry on."

"But she knew that she would be okay, so she didn't let it get in her way."

"Sometimes it all gets a little too much, but you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up."

"And you don't have to be afraid because we're all the same, and we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much."

"She would always tell herself she could do this. She would use no help, it would be just fine."

"But when it got hard she would lose her focus, so take my hand and we'll be alright."

Y/N opened her eyes as her whole spirit is listening to the latter's voice. She stood up and walks on the stage not knowing what she's doing.

While Somi didn't know since her eyes were closed, feeling the song for the latter. Suddenly she felt a body laid on her and arms wrap around her waist.

She stopped and opened her eyes seeing Y/N hugging her right on the stage where people are looking at them.

"Let's go home," Y/N said with her eyes are closed and already drunk.

Somi was surprised but manage to catch up.
She gives back the mic to the person who holds the bar and walks out with Y/N and supporting her.

"Y/N, I prepared that song for you. How dare you to sleep on me." Somi said as she chuckles.

They are standing on the side street as Somi keeps supporting Y/N and they wait on a cab.

"I heard it, you have a nice voice," Y/N said still out of herself.

"I knew you have that side, you should get drunk more often." Somi teased.

Y/N faced Somi and hugged her once again.

"Thank you Somi-ssi," Y/N said as she pats Somi's back.

"Y-you're welcome..."