120. Just kill the damn thing!

I walked into the Inn I had seen Ron at. To put it into perspective, it was the muggle version of the Leckey Coldren. But with more dust and drunks passed out at the bar. I walked over to the Inn man who seemed to be asleep at his post. 

I hit my hand on his table, causing him to jolt awake. "I need to find someone staying here."

"What?" He shook his head, blinked a couple of times, and looked me up and down. "No can do little lady, private information is private here."

I reached into my pocket as I pulled out a large bill, slamming it down in front of him with a smile on my face. "I need to find someone staying here."

"What's the name?" He asked after pocketing the money.

After giving my description of Ron, he sent me upstairs to where the rooms were. I quickly, and officially, broke into Ron's room. Where he was passed out on a small twin sized bed causing some of his limbs to fall off of it. 

"Hey," I shoved his shoulder causing him to groan. "Tag you're it."

"What?" Ron blinked a couple of times till he saw me, he quickly scrambled to sit up. "Hope?"

"Yeah," I said.

"What are... what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Tracking your dumbass down," I picked up his jacket from the floor, tossing it at him. "Meet me downstairs, I need a drink."

I was sat at the bar with some vodka in my hand- yes, I'm that kinda girl- as I waited for Ron to come down. It didn't take him too long before he was pulling up the stool next to me. 

"I'll have what she's having," Ron told the bartender before he looked at me. "So?"

"So," I waved my hand for him to spit the rest of the question out.

"What are you doing looking for me?" Ron asked. "I thought you would have stayed with Harry and Hermione."

"No, I went after you and have been looking for you since you left," I rolled my eyes at him. "We should have established a meeting place before we left for our holy quest."

"Yeah, would have made life easier," The bartender placed down Ron's drink in front of him. "Thanks, mate." He took a sip of it and nearly gaged. "I thought this was water!"

"Nope," I smirked at him. "Double shot of vodka on ice."

"And you drink this?" Ron held up his drink.

"Yes," I took a sip of mine. "And trust me, after the day I had, I need it."

"What happened to you?" Ron asked as he pushed his drink away. 

"Just this time of year," I told him as I looked over at the clock on the wall the read 1 am. "Yesterday was Louis's birthday, and today's Christmas."

"Yeah, I get that," Ron sighed. "So... you taking me back to them?"

"Shit," I sighed as the realization hit in.

"What?" Ron asked.

"We never set up a meeting location," I nodded my head slightly. "So, um, no. I have no clue where they are at this moment."

"Well, how did you find me?" Ron asked

"Liv helped me use my powers," I told him. "But with all Hermione's charms and warding, I don't think that little trick will work."

"So... Liv remembers you?" Ron asked.

"No, I had to tell her," I said.

"Okay, how does this whole thing work anyway, cause I'm kinda confused," Ron placed his hand on the bar as he turned to look at me more.