51. On the tour again

I have never in my life seen my brothers so tired and stressed. Being on tour this time around wasn't as fun as it used to be. Way more stops, way more press, and way more time they were putting into their fourth and second albums. It was like an endless merry go round every day. They did a show, they worked out right after, they sat up late writing and recording, till they finally passed out of exhaustion. Then woke up and repeated the same actions the next day. I don't even know if they were living at this point.

Our visits out to the local towns were now nonexistent at best as there were too many fans spotting us now. Even Paul had to get escorted out of a show by security. Their security guard now needed security. Things were blowing up faster than we could keep up with.

But that was not what Hope faced today as my biggest problem. Oh no, I would have loved to be thrown into the tiger's deen that is the fans instead of this.

I woke up on the tour bus early as my body felt woozy, and something sticky sat in between my legs. I haven't pissed my pants since I was three, so you can see where I was confused. I pulled the blanket up to examine what had happened as a blood-curdling scream left my mouth.

"What's going on?!" Liam asked in fright.

At this point, I had used some sort of super speed I didn't know I possessed to fling myself off the bunk bed and into the bathroom. Where I once again screamed as I looked in the mirror.

"Hope?!" Harry asked as he banged on the bathroom door. "Hope what's going on!"

"Is she alright?" I heard Niall ask.

"Do I sound alright to you!" I yelled back at him.

"Hope, open the door," Zayn told me. "Come on, princess, open the door."

"No, go away," I told him as I searched anything in the bathroom to try and help me. Everything my mother had ever taught me about this so-called wonderful experience of life washed straight out of my brain.

I heard some mumbling on the other side of the door before a soft knock was placed upon it. "Hope? Its Lou, you mind if I come in?"

"Are you a girl?" I knew she was, but my mind just needed so sort of reset as I could not think straight.

"Yes, I am," Lou laughed a bit.

"Fine, but they can't come in," I told her as I unlocked the door.

Lou opened the door just a bit so she could get in before she closed it behind her. She gave me a sad smile as she looked me over. "Oh, Hope."

"Lou, I don't know what to do, and mum is on the other bus," I cried as tears left my eyes.

"Okay, I gotcha," Lou cupped my checks a bit as she wiped the tears away. "You're going to be alright, Hope. I know it seems scary; it was for me the first time, but it's not. You know what that means?"

"That in the olden days, I would have been sold to some man to mary," I sniffed out.

"Yes, but not the point I was trying to make," Lou said as she let go of my face. "This means that your body is maturing. And I know your mother has probably told you all about it, so I'll save you the teaching lesson. For now, we'll get you cleaned up. Maybe a nice hot bath. And I have extra pad's under the sink for you to use. Me, you, Lux, and your mum will have a relaxing day and just sit back and watch trash movies and eat all the junk food we want. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes, I would like that very much," I said, nodding my head as I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Okay, I'll make sure to take your sheets off before-"