85. Department of Mysteries

Probably wasn't the smartest idea to fly birds only four of us could see. Poor Ginny, Hermione, and Ron had no clue how to get onto the Thestral's. Quick lesson I had just learned, turns out you have to see someone die in order to witness them. Well, thats a sad club I'm now apart of. 

We flew all the way from school to London. It was late when we arrived. I mean this wasn't the fastest way, but it sure as hell beat the flying car. 

We ran through the empty Ministry. No one seemed to be here. And I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. We quickly loaded into the lift, holding on for dear life as it shot us downwards. 

"Department of Mysteries," The lady's voice spoke as the gated doors opened up for us. 

"This is it," Harry took a couple of steps forward as we looked down the dark hall. 

The shiniest black bricks circled us all around as we walked down the hall and to the only door that sat there. I got a weird vibe as Harry went to open it. The same vibe I got before I entered the maze last year.

"Harry," I put my hand on top of his before he could open the door. "We have to think this threw. Sirius could be in there, yes. But this could also be a trap in order to get to you."

"Right, wands out guys," Harry pulled his out as I took my hand off his. I gripped my wand in my right hand as he opened the door.

We walked into the room to see rows and rows of crystal balls. They had little wisps of white light circling around inside of them. Our wands lit up one by one as we walked down the aisles. 

"92, 93..." Harry counted off to himself as he looked down each row. "94...95. It should be here."

"Harry," Neville spoke in a wary tone as we looked over to him. He was looking at one of the crystal balls in front of him. "It's got your name on it."

Harry picked it up as the distant voice of Trelawney spoke through it. "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall make him as his equal, but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives."

"Harry!" Hermione yelled out. I turned around to see a Death Eater stood down the aisles from us, slowly approaching us. 

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked them. 

"You know, you should really learn to tell the difference between dreams," That voice sounded too familiar. He used his wand to discard his mask, "... and reality." Lucius Malfoy smirked over at us as we took a step back. "You only saw what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

"You do anything to us, I'll break it," Harry threatened him. 

A crackling voice came from the shadows as a woman with large fizzy hair and a crazed look in her eyes walked towards us. "He knows how to play... itty-bitty... baby... Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville identified the escaped prisoner. 

"Neville Longbottom, is it?" Bellatrix looked him up and down with an evil smile. "How's Mum and Dad?"

"Better now they're about to be avenged," Neville hissed out as he tried to lunge towards her. I put my arm out stopping him. 

"Neville no, she to fucking crazy," I told him. 

"Oh if it isn't the most special girl in the world," Bellatrix hissed at me.

"What Bella, upset the idiot you fell in love with let me live?" I spoke harshly with a sickly sweet smile on my face, cocking my head to the side a bit.