32. Olympics

It was crazy to think that my brothers had gotten so big that we were at the Olympics games in London 2012. They hadn't officially started yet, but that was all apart of the show. My brother were to be apart of England's opening show. Lottie said it was because they would get more views that way. Which was probably true. 

I was scared that any minute their fans would find out where we lived. They hacked into an airport security camera to watch Harry sit... I'm bloody terrified of them. I would rather face fluffy again than them. 

But as much as I have been procrastinating that over this whole year, now is the time. Kinda. 

Let me explain. So, as I said the boys have been invited to sing at the Olympics. And in doing so, our whole family has gotten invited. Which means I have to run past a crowd of screaming girls in order to get from the car to the stadium. Not exactly easy let me tell you.

Just the other day Niall thought it would be fun to post a picture of us on twitter- which by the way is a strange platform I had just found out about- and the world went absolutely insane. Apparent a lot of people found it very cute that I was the youngest with 9 older brothers. Which let me be the first to tell you, is anything but cute. Try having their dirty laundry thrown at you as you walk down the stairs and then come talk to me about cute. And I don't think some of them meant it in that way. There are things siblings should not do, and it was everything they wanted to do with them if they were their siblings. I worry about humanity at times like these. 

And then I found out from Michael about these ship things. Apparently people wanted my brothers to date... each other. And thats when I determined I needed to get off twitter. Maybe go back to church with my Nan. I hate Michael for some of the things he tells me. This being number one on the list. I'm telling you I almost took a bath in holey water as I saw some edits of them. 

But I didn't get off the strange new social media before I saw a bit of hate thrown my way. Because it should be them that gets to see them and not me. And a lot of 'you're not pretty' and 'who do I think you are?' which honestly, they are not worth that much time. I can give you a prime example as to why you would not want to be living with my brothers. Yesterday I was minding my own business when all a sudden a slime-like gunk was dropped on my head. I almost killed Harry and Louis for that.

But anyways, the Olympics games. Such an honor to be at, well for the opening ceremony at least. I was due to go to the Weasley's house tomorrow so Molly could watch me for the last week of break as mum and dad both had big things they had to do with my brothers halfway across the world.

"Ready?" Paul asked me as I sat in the car with Liam, Zayn and him. So far the people I have met from their team have been really nice and kind to me, which is nice to know your brothers are surrounded by good people. His hand was on the door handle as we heard the loud screams coming from the fans outside. 

"No," I told him honestly as I pulled the hoodie up over my head. Ah, what a great look I was in. A pair of black jeans and converse, with an extra-large black hoodie and a giant pair of sunglasses sat on my small face. Whoever came up with this brilliant disguise for me needed to be fired. 

"We got you," Liam said giving me a smile as he adjusted my glasses. "You will do great and it will be over before you know it."

"If you say so," I said with a sigh.

"Okay guys, three... two... one!" Paul opened the door up as the screaming got louder.

There was more security lined up to help us get through safely as fans were healed back by barricades. But I didn't think that was safe for them as they looked to be caving in, someone was bound to get hurt if that fell over. I couldn't comprehend what anyone was yelling out over the screaming. But I did see some... interesting signs lets put it. This was my first real taste of what my brothers went through every day, and I was already ready to give up and just run back to the car. But I'm a Gryffindor and they don't scare me. No...maybe just a little.