92. Shooting Star Part 3

I had my hood pulled over my head as I looked down at the graves in front of me. This felt wrong, so very wrong. Buried 6 feet down were my parents. They shouldn't be here, they shouldn't be in a place full of death. They shouldn't be dead.

Marry and Jeff Stylinson

Loving parents that were taken to soon.

"I don't even know what to say," I sniffed a bit as I shoved my hands into my pockets. "How could I mess up this much, that the effect caused you two to die. And Doris and Ernest aren't even here, my brothers seem to be at a war with each other. And with me. I want to make it right, but it's not me who did this. It's the me that was in the world, fucking things up. But I fear I'm stuck here, in whatever world this is. So I have to make it right. I don't care what other people think of me if I don't have a family."

I took the flowers I brought with me as I placed them down on the grave.

"I love you," I wiped away my fallen tear as I walked away. I couldn't think of all the reasons that they might be down there. All the series of events that lead up to it. Because if I did, I would break. And I needed to be strong if I was going to do what needed to be done.

I bumped into someone as I was making my way out.

"I'm sorry," That voice, I knew that voice.

"Oh, you're fine I wasn't watching where I was going," I smiled lightly at her.

"Holly Helga, your Hope Stylinson," She gasped out.

"That is me," I laughed a bit because, in my world, she would never act like this.

"I love your new song," She smiled at me. "I'm Hermione Granger, by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, Hermione," I shook her hand. "Are you here visiting someone."

"My gran is buried here," Hermione told me. "What about you? Aren't you supposed to be at the award show, its starting now."

"I needed to visit my parents first," I told her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Hermione said.

"It's alright," I told her. "It was a good visit, and I think by the end of today, everything will feel just a bit better."

"I'm glad to hear that," Hermione looked around as I followed her eyes. Spotting a familiar head of ginger hair. "Oh, there's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Yeah, he's an idiot, but I love him," Hermione smiled at me.

"Well I wish you luck then," I told her. "But I best be off now, still have to catch some of that award show."

"Good luck," Hermione said.

"Thanks, Hermione," I walked out of the graveyard as I made my way to the car I had borrowed. First off, learning how to drive on the fly was so much harder than I thought it would be. Then going on a long drive after just finding out how to dive, yeah was not my smartest choice. Lots of hocks at me on the road, but they can fuck off.

Last stop on my master plan, the Brits.

Okay, let me just, nope I put the car in neutral. Okay, um, no now I'm going backward. Yes, those are the breaks Hope. Okay, there it is. Now I'm going forward. God do I miss Magic.

---------------------------------------------

There was a huge line of paps outside Wembley Stadium as I pulled up. I luckily got access to pull into the guest entrance for tonight as I was one. I jumped out of my car as I ran up to the gate.