10. Tallent Show

Ages:

Louis- 18

Zayn-18

Liam-17

Niall-16

Harry-16

Ashton-15

Michael-14

Calum-13

Luke-13

Hope-10

-----------------------------

Hope's POV:

"So I told Jason if he wasn't going to ask me to be his girlfriend, then I wasn't going to sit with him at lunch," Lottie told us as she flicked her hair back as we sat up in my room.

"You don't need him anyways, I heard he still picks his noes," Gemma told us

"Ew! Thats so gross" I said scrunching up my nose 

"NO ITS ON FOUR NOT FIVE!" We heard someone shout from down the hall

"What is going on?" Gemma asked me 

I let out a sigh "That stupid talent show has my brothers all in a toss. Louis and Zayn have to do it for their drama class in order to graduate with their A levels. But they are all doing if for some reason"

"Oh, Louis was really good in the Greece play," Lottie told me

"I know, mum won't stop talking about it," I told them with a chuckle

"What are they all doing?" Gemma asked me

"As far as I know, they are all signing in some way," I said rolling my eyes "It's all I have heard the past two weeks.  Louis has his mates he's doing it with, they call them selfs 'The Road' I think. Zayn, Liam, and Niall all want to do solo things I guess. Harry is doing something with his new band called 'The White Eskimos'. Same with Ashton, but his is called 'Swallow the Goldfish', or something like that. And Luke, Michael, and Calum are going to use the school's guitars to play something"

"Thats a lot," Gemma said with wide eyes

"You're telling me," I said with a huff "Stupid boys can't get along for the life of them. But they all said they're going to be Rock Stars. I told them they would have a better chance of being Janitors"

"Your so mean!" Lottie said with laughing 

"What?" I said shrugging my shoulder "It would suit their grades better"

"Why don't they just do something together?" Gemma asked "Seems more logical"

"Because they are 'Independent' and 'Need space from one another'" I said using air quotes to copy what they told me earlier this week when I asked "It doesn't matter now, the show is this weekend. They can't change anything now"

Lottie's face lit up as I witness an idea pop into her head. Oh, no.

"We should do something!" Lottie said clapping her hands together 

"Are you crazy?" Gemma asked her "Last time we were on stage, we made a fool of ourselves!"

"Yes, but that was when we were younger," Lottie said rolling her eyes "We are older now"

"We would still be shit on stage," I told her "It's a no for me"

"Oh come one Hope!" Lottie said in a pleading voice "You have to do it! You can sing!"

"No, I can't!" I said shaking my head frantically 

"Yes you can, I heard you in the car the other day when my mum was dropping you off," Gemma told me