80. Sweet 16

"Ow!"

"Shh! Keep your voice down!"

"You keep your voice down!"

"Both of you shut up and get out of my room," I groaned as I pushed my head deeper into my pillow. 

"No can do birthday girl!" I turned over to see Michael and Calum stood in the middle of my room with party hats on. 

"What are you doing?" I sat up as I ran my hands down my face. 

"Distracting you," Calum shrugged his shoulders as he blew his kazoo thing. 

"Well you could have let me sleep in and would have done a better job," I picked up my pillow and threw it at them.

Michael caught it, "Well then you would sleep in till noon."

"Doesn't sound bad for my birthday," I told him.

"Well then you would miss mum making a fuss over her little girl turning 16," Calum leaned down as he pinched my cheeks. 

"Shove off," I hit his hand away. "Will you two leave?"

"Not for another couple of minutes," Michael looked down at his watch. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Just wait for it," Calum told me. 

"Wait for wh-"

I heard heavy footsteps running up the stairs before my door was flung open. Luke stood there for a second as he panted, he looked at us before he threw his hands up. "You weren't supposed to wake her yet!"

"I hit my toe on the cupboard bro," Calum told him. 

"Shit surprises," Luke pointed his figures at them.

"Well she didn't know there was a surprise till you just told her there was one," Michael countered. 

"Well..." Luke drew out as he furrowed his eyebrows together. "Shit."

"Can you all just leave?" I asked them.

"No," They told me.

"Actually, mum would like to see you downstairs," Luke walked over to me as he grabbed my arms, pulling me up out of my bed. "Come on."

"It's so early," I whined as they pushed me out of my room.

"Its 10 am," Luke laughed as he put a party hat on me.

"Too early for this shit," I narrowed my eyes up at them. "And I don't like you three."

"Why?" Michael raised his eyebrow.

"Because you all look like giants compared to me," I put my arms up in the air. "I literally have to raise my arms up to be as tall as you!"

"You'll grow one day," Calum pushed my arms down. "Come on, mum's made you a full layout of food."

"Are there waffles?" I asked.

"There are waffles," Luke nodded his head. 

"Can someone carry me down the stairs?" I stuck my bottom lip out.

"Yes," Luke turned around as he squatted down a bit. I jumped on his back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Don't choke me."

"Just learn how to breath better," I told him as he stood up.

Luke walked down the stairs as the other boys followed after us. Mum had this thing you see- if you haven't found out yet, she should be on my strange addictions- with milestone's birthdays. 16 wasn't as big in the UK and I hear it is in the states. But mum still loved to make a big deal out of everything. Mum just loved to celebrate things.