74. ROR

Just imagine that news sound. You know the old one they use?

Right, can you hear it in your head? Good.

Breaking news, Umbitch strikes again!

Not only has this wicked and vile woman disbanded all clubs and student-organized events, and added a new curfew. And... well, thats it actually for your daily news coverage of how much worse can this school get.

I'm your host, Hope Stylinson, once again asking why Umbridges fathers pull out game was so bad. Stay tuned for more to come.

"I'm bored," George mumbled with his hand squishing his cheek. He sat next to me at one of the tables in the common room as I worked on my homework with Hermione.

"I just have to finish this charms paper, and I'm done," I told him as I tried to hurry it up some more.

"But, I want to go on a walk before curfew hit," Geroge pouted as I looked over at him.

"Well-"

"No," Hermione cut me off, not even looking up from her paper.

"But Hermione, I need to take my boyfriend for a walk," I told her. "You know how sad he's been since Umbridge took all his favorite toys away."

"Well, maybe if you two didn't run off to snog earlier, you could do more now," Hermione looked between the both of us. "Honestly, Hope it's your OWLs year. And George, it's your NEWTs, you need to focus."

"I don't need grades to run a joke shop," George pointed out.

"Yeah, and I don't need good grades when I have all my brother's credit card information," I said.

"Hope," Hermione drew out my name as she narrowed her eyes. "Did you legally obtain your brother's credit card information?"

"It's legal if they let me use it once, and I somehow memorized all their codes and numbers and maybe even convinced the bank to get me one in their names," I told her as I put on a big smile.

"Thats not legal," Hermione groaned out.

"Sure it is," I shrugged as I went back to writing. "I only use my 1D brothers as they are basically millionaires and don't keep track off half the shit they buy. Literally, over summer, Liam bought an actual batman costume from the real move. And when I asked how much it was, he shrugged his shoulder and said: 'Don't know, didn't check. Just wanted it.' Plus, if they catch me doing it, they most likely will do nothing."

"Will they do nothing?" George asked.

"Probably not," I said. "But, just a big lecture about money and not exploiting my brothers to make a profit again. I have had the talk a couple of times, they just make their passcodes so easy. Like who still uses their mum's birthday? I'll tell you who, 5 of my brothers."

"Hope you can't exploit your brothers for profit," Hermione scolded me.

"Well shit, Hermione. You don't want me to get my money legally or illegally from my brothers," I threw my hands up with a huff. "What do you want me to do then?"

"Your homework," She pointed to the parchment as I rolled my eyes.

"H-Harry!" We all looked over as Neville ran into the common room. Going straight towards the boy he was yelling for. He panted a bit as he got to him. "I-I... I found it."

"Found what?" Harry asked him.

"A place," Neville breathed out.

Now, did I mention earlier that this school couldn't get worse? Yes. Was I wrong? Sorta.