39. Girlfriends

"You know, sometimes I think I have normal brothers," I said.

"Do you?" Eleanor asked me.

"Yeah," I looked up at her as I nodded my head. "Then I remember they do dumb shit like this."

Currently Eleanor and I where standing back watching as my brothers- with their one combined brain cell- played a fun game of can you run fast enough to not get hit by the golf cart.

What does this game intell you might be asking. I shall explain it to you if you are somehow confused. Basically, you wear a diaper- don't ask why or even how they got them as I have no clue- while someone rides the golf cart around the empty arena. Goal of the game is simple, don't get hit by the golf cart.

Once again I state, one combined brain cell.

"Calum move!" Ashton yelled in a warning as Louis drove the cart towards the scrawny boy.

Did I forget to mention that this was Louis idea. And that he was using Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke as his runners?

Yeah, everyone else was smart not to play. As Michael already has a cut on his knee where he dodged the cart hard.

"What is going on here!" Mum yelled as she walked into the venue with a pissed-off expression.

"Your son's are entertaining me mother" I told her.

"Not funny," She said giving me a look that caused me to stop my laughing. "Louis stop that cart immediately!"

"Ah, but we were having so much fun," Louis wined as he pulled his car to a stop. "Getting the boys in shape and all."

"Its stopped being fun an hour ago," Luke panted as he put his hands on his knees.

"How long has this be going on?" Mum asked.

"Probably two hours now," Eleanor told her. "We tried to stop them thirty minutes in, but we had zero luck."

"All five of you are grounded," Mum told the boys.

"Um, I'm an adult," Louis said crossing his arms. "You can't ground me."

"Watch me," Mum told him. "All of you, to your dressing rooms now!"

The boys hung their heads down low as they walked past us. Even Louis, because he knew deep down that mum could, and would, ground us at any age.

"Why are they wearing diapers?" Mum asked us.

"We don't honestly have a clue," I said. "But I'm pretty sure Calum pissed a bit in his earlier."

"I'm not surprised," Mum sighed as she shook her head. "I don't need this right now. Liam is already freaking out because Sophia is coming to visit-"

"Sophia?" I asked. "Who is Sophia? I thought Liam was dating Daniella."

"They broke up at the beginning of the year," Eleanor explained to me. "Him and Sophia have been going out for about a month or two now."

"Yes, and Zayn has Perrie coming in," Mum said.

"Who the bloody hell is Perrie?!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Zayn's new girlfriend," Eleanor said. "You will like them both, trust me."

"Lets hope so, because Liam is very worried. Same with Zayn," Mum said.

"Why are they so worried?" I asked.

"Because of you," They said at the same time.

"Me?" I asked "What do I have to do with anything?"