13. The woman with the pointy hat

Ages:

Louis- 19

Zayn-19

Liam-18

Niall-18

Harry-17

Ashton-16

Michael-15

Calum-14

Luke-14

Hope-11

------------------------------------------

Hope's Pov

This past year has been a crazy one. One of the craziest I have been apart of. 

The boys competed in the X-Factor, we even got to go and see their shows on Friday nights. They did great together, but each week more and more girls would show up to cheer them on. They were quickly building a fanbase that was sure to take over the world. It was mayhem. However, they only got in third place for the competition. 

But that didn't stop them. Okay, maybe it did for a week where they just cried and ate ice cream. But after that, they were in full force. Simon decided to sign them on his record label and soon the pop hit of the summer was blasting through every radio station in the country.  What Makes You Beautiful, it was catchy and no dought a great song- but it's hard to listen to your brothers singing a love song because all you want to do is throw up. 

As for my other brothers, Luke and Michael like to stay up in their room singing most days. Was it good singing thought? Thats an answer I'll let you decide on.

But soon Calum was being dragged into it, then Ashton. And when I asked about it, they said it was for YouTube. This confused me because I thought YouTube was just for funny cat videos. 

As for me, I had a normal year at school. Well, Lottie and I got in a fight but that was only a week so we are friends again. I did my school, hung out with my friends, had a normal summer. 

That was till now...

"Now, we would like to have your daughter join us at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry," The woman told us as we sat there with our jaws touching the floor.

Well, let me back this up if you were as confused as I am...

Liam and I were stood in front of the TV playing Wii tennis. I was winning, of course. Zayn was sat on the couch drawling, Calum and Michael were talking about some party they were going to, Niall was eating some chips and, well I don't know where everyone else is.

Suddenly there was a ring at out door, we ignored it

But then another came around 

"Is someone going to get that?" Mum asked walking out of the kitchen 

"Can't I'm about to beat Liam again," I told her swinging my remote 

"No your-" He swung his remote but missed the ball "Your cheating!"

"She is not, your just crap," Niall said with a laugh 

"Niall" Mum scolded him as we all turned our heads to see her standing with another woman "Behave, we have compony"

"Sorry ma'am" Niall mumbled 

"It's alright, I have been around large families before," The woman said giving a slight smile. She seemed uptight though, but also like she cared? If that made any sense what so ever. She also had a pointy hat on, like you would see during Halloween, with a long cape around her shoulders.