133. History

"Move! Move! Move!"

Niall did zigzags around the garden as he kicked the footie around. He, Calum, and Harry had been elected as the advanced team members for our little family function. You can probably come to your own conclusion that was just based on the fact all the children they played with were half their height. 

Plus this was the time for the rest of us to just sit back and relax and let the fun uncle trio wear the kids out. 

"Why don't you go play with them?" I took a sip of my adult tea as I looked over at my 17-year-old sister.

"What?" Doris looked up from her phone. Looking around as if she just realized where she was at and what was going on around her. "Oh, no."

"Right then," I furrowed my eyebrows together. "You excited to go back to school?"

"Maybe," Doris shrugged as I went to take another sip of my drink. "Hope, how young were you when you first had sex."

My drink went flying out of my mouth as I choked on it a bit. "W-what?"

"How old were you when you first asked sex?" Doris asked again as plainly as could be. As if that was just a normal question you walk up to a stranger on the street to ask.

"Doris I got the question," I rolled my eyes. Placing my drink on the small table next to me, I picked up the napkin to try and absorb some of the liquids that had entered into my dress. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Because you're my sister," She gestured to me. "Would you like me to ask one of our brothers?"

"Ask what?" Luke walked up with a drink in his hand. 

"Luke how old were you when you first had sex?" Doris asked him.

"Nope," Luke turned around and walked away.

"See," Doris threw her hands up in the air. 

"I'll tell you if you tell me why your asking," I countered her.

"Well, there's this guy..." Doris looked down a bit. "And I really like him, and you know... want to do stuff with him."

"I was 16," I sighed. "And I-"

"Okay, thats all I wanted to know," Doris picked up her phone as she continued to text.

"Great chat," I rolled my eyes as I stood up from my chair. In need of a strong drink.

Making my way back inside of my mother's house, I went to the kitchen and over to the island. Picking up one of the mixed drinks.

"Hey, that was the last one," Michael pouted as he adjusted the baby on his hip.

"You can't drink and hold a baby Miky," I smirked as I took a sip of the cool drink. 

"Hope, can you take him," George gave me a pleading look as he handed me our 4 year old son. "I have to go find Dylan!"

"Looks like your not drinking either," Michael smirked as he took the drink out of my hand.

I rolled my eyes before I looked down at my son, "What are you and your twin doing to daddy now?"

"I don't know," Devon shrugged his little shoulders. "I just wanted to flush the pillow down the potty."

"Oh you can't do that baby," I sighed as I shook my head.

"Mum, can I go over to see James and Teddy?" Keegan ran up to me as she pushed the long red hair out of her face. It was an ever growing mess that she wanted to keep. And I wasn't going to make her cut it if she didn't want to.