100. Possessed

"For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out who The Half-Blood Prince is?" Hermione questioned Harry as we trudged our way through the windy snow on our way to Hogsmead. 

"I didn't way I wasn't curious, and I don't sleep with it," Harry narrowed his eyes at Ron.

"Well, it's true," Ron shrugged his shoulders. "I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now all you do is read that bloody book. It's just like being with Hermione."

Hermione rolled her eyes at him, "Well, I was curious, so I went to-"

"The library," We all said, knowing her perfectly to know that would be her first stop.

"And?" Harry asked as he shoved his hands into his coat pockets. 

"And nothing," Hermione threw her hands up in the air. "I couldn't find a reference anywhere to a Half-Blood Prince."

"Well, you win some you lose some," I smiled at her. 

"Well, there we go, that settles it then," Harry told her as we stopped a little away from the Three Broomsticks.

"Filius!" I pushed some hair out of my face as I looked over to see Profesor Slughorn talking to Professor Flitwick. "I was hoping to find you in the Three Broomsticks."

"Uh, no, emergency choir practice, I'm afraid, Horace," Flitwick smiled at him as he made his way down the path. 

"Does anyone fancy a Butterbeer?" Harry asked us.

"But you promise me we could get sweets first," I pouted.

"I'll buy your weight in sweets later," Harry promised me as he started to make his way towards the warm establishment.

"I'm holing you to that Potter," I pointed at his back as we caught up with him.

The one thing that was always promised at the Three Broomsticks was the warmth. It was always nice to come in after a long day of shopping around to sit down and have a nice Butterbeer, or to just snog your boyfriend as I always did.

I kicked some of the snow off my boots as we walked in. I looked around, it wasn't that full so it would be no problem to find a seat and get some drinks in us. 

"No, not there," Harry told us as he dragged us away from a perfectly good table. "Over here." We went to sit down as Harry, once again stopped us, "No, Ron sit beside me."

"He's getting bossier," I told Hermione as we took off our coats to take our seat. 

"Something to drink?" The waiter asked us.

"Um, four Butterbeers, and some ginger in mine, please," Hermione told him as he went on his way to grab us our drinks. 

"Oh, bloody hell," Ron scoffed as I looked over to see what got him so heated. And it wasn't easy to spot, Ginny and Dean sat in the cozy corner very close together. "Slick git."

"Honestly, Ronald, they're only holding hands," Hermione said as she looked back over at the couple quickly before her eyes widened. "And snogging."

"I'd like to leave," Ron said.

"What?" Hermione asked in disbelief as the waiter brought us our drinks. "You can't be serious."

"That happens to be my sister," Ron said. 

"So?" Hermione quipped back. "What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?"

"I get it," I told Ron. "It's an older brother thing. If mine enough caught me alone with George, they would lose their minds."