87. New life

"I hate you," I narrowed my eyes at Harry. He was sat on the kitchen counter, a banana halfway in his mouth.

"Why?" Harry asked chewing a bit.

"Your really going to ask me that?" I raised my eyebrow as I scoffed. I walked over to him as I hit him on the back of the head. "You cut your damn hair!"

"Ow!" Harry rubbed the back of his head as he turned his head to look at me. "Why'd do that?"

"I did it for the hair you brutally cut off," I told him.

"Well I donated that hair to children in need," Harry pointed his banana at me.

"Don't bring the children in need into this," I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Well I did it months ago for the movie I did," Harry said. "Which you would have known about if you got any of the letters we sent you."

"You know thats not on me," I gasped at him. 

"Yes, I know, I'm not blaming you," Harry assured me. "Just the situation at hand."

"Yes, but I still get to be pissed about your hair being gone," I pouted.

"I know, come here peanut," Harry opened his arms as I went over and buried my face in his neck. He rubbed my back, "I know, let it all out."

"It's just not fair," I fake sobbed. "We were supposed to curly-haired twins, Harold!"

"I know, I know," Harry laughed out. "Calum still has curly hair."

"It's not the same," I sniffled as I stood up. "Calum isn't fun like you are."

"I feel attached right now," Calum walked into the room as I looked over at him. "My curls are just as good as his."

"Not as long," I pointed out. "Harry had long curls, your curls are short. And we only get along about 50% now and days."

"50%?" Calum asked. "Huh, that more than last year."

"We are improving," I nodded my head at him. 

It had been a week since I had been home. George had met me at the platform when I got off the train as promised. I practically jumped into his arms when I saw him. He showed me the new shop they had gotten. It had boxes everywhere and dust, and still needed a good paint job. But it was perfect for them. I could see it all from just the plans George shared with me. It would be the newest place for kids to beg their parents for new toys. Molly, on the other hand, was not to keen about her sons running away from school and just buying a shop. But when I got there she was nagging Fred about the dirty dishes in the upstairs lot. Full-on mum mode of getting all their stuff put together. Molly may not have liked it at first, but you could tell she was just as excited for them. 

As for my family when I got home, only some of my brothers where home. Some were... look I have given up on tracking my brothers. Thats what twitter if for. They are all supposed to be on a break, finding themselves or whatnot. I mean cheers for a break, but now I'm stuck at home all summer again because we don't have anywhere to travel. Mainly because mum has gotten massive. Like she's 9 months and ready to pop, and she will let it be known that she wants those babies out. I don't think mum has ever carried fully to term because she normally had more than one in her at a time. But for some reason, these twins didn't want to leave. 

"Red alert," Luke panted as he ran into the kitchen.

"Red alert?" I asked as my brothers looked panic.

"It's what we used to say when mum was pregnant when we were younger," Calum explained with a gulp. "When, you know, the hormones set in bad."

"Now that just a terrible thing to do," I scolded them. "She is growing life inside her-"