12. A Name

Ages:

Louis- 18

Zayn-18

Liam-17

Niall-17

Harry-16

Ashton-15

Michael-14

Calum-14

Luke-14

Hope-10

----------------------------

Luke's POV

"Want to kick rocks?" Ashton asked as we sat outside

"No," Calum said as he laid in the grass 

"You could let me do your makeup" Hope suggested

Michael groaned "For the last time Hope, no one wants you to do-"

"I got glitter," Hope said cutting him off 

"What color?" Michael asked looking over at her 

"Silver, gold, and blue" Hope told him 

Michael tapped his figure with his chin "Maybe later, that blue sounds tempting"

"Can we just chose something to do before the weather changes again and we all have to go inside?" I asked 

The five of us were sat outside bored out of our damn minds. The older five boys were at Bootcamp right now and mum and dad had driven up for their last day. We were left behind this time because mum and dad thought it would be best to leave Hope here and we had to stay behind as company for her. 

And as much as we would have all loved to go see them, it was probably for the best. The car ride home from the auditions, Hope cried. The day after she would go to each of the older boys and just cry in front of them. Like just randomly. She made a big seen in the school halls holding onto Niall for dear life.

The day they left, she took the keys for the house and car's and tried to flush them down the toilet. She cried when they found them and threw a big temper tantrum over them thinking this was okay to do to her. She wouldn't let go of Zayn for the life of her.

And that night, she came and slept with me because she was sad. But, Ashton did too because he said it was weird to not have Harry in the room with him.

Safe to say, we weren't taking well to going from a 10 kid household to five. It just felt empty and weird. 

"I say we just go inside and watch a movie," Calum said getting up from the grass "Come on Hope, you can pick it"

"Yay!" She said standing up "Can we watch Pirates of the Cariban?"

"Whatever you want," Ashton said as he followed them inside 

Michael got up as well before he looked at me "You coming?"

"Yeah, but I think I'm going to go upstairs and take a nap. I'm tired" I said with a sigh as I got up

"Okay" Michael shrugged his shoulder and went back into the house 

I quickly made my way up the stairs and into Louis and Zayn's room. Which was a mess let me tell you. The one good thing about sharing a room with Michael was that he was a clean freak. 

I quickly snatched Louis laptop before heading to my room. Typing in his password, LouAss234, and logging onto my youtube. I was planning on making another video singing a cover and playing the guitar our parents got Niall for Christmas last year.