Chapter 32.

"Gigan?" Wataru remembered that name, "Wait, wasn't he killed like 40 years ago?"

"He was, and now he's being rebuilt." Adaine peered further back into Allisons memories, "Their father is just trying to figure out a way to control him."

Wataru bumped into her, "Why are you so mad? If you are really on our side, you wouldn't mind a monster being used to fight other monsters."

"Royal Monarch was destroyed in battle, how would you feel if their Jaeger was restored and sent out as if nothing happened to Ford and Elle? I'm sure you'd be pretty fucking mad too." Adaine shoved him forward, "Leave me alone and go talk to Allison. All I can hear inside that head of yours are questions."

"Can you stop reading my thoughts?" Wataru shoved her back.

"I can't help it when your mind is flooding with questions to ask that girl." Adaine shoved him again, this time nearly sending him falling into the twins. Wataru caught his footing, almost having to use Shobi to keep himself from falling over.

The twins looked back at him, "You alright?" Emi asked.

"Uh... uh huh... wait, I noticed you two didn't tell Pentecost your Jaeger name. What is it?" Wataru asked.

Emi and Yumi looked to one another and then Wataru, "Marauder Vortex."

"Damn. That's some name." Wataru picked up the pace, walking along side the twins, "So Emi, you've been training too?"

"Yea, I didn't leave cause I got cold feet. I left because Mothra had become a little unnerved. We speculated that it was because Kiryu was activated. His presence is looked down upon but Yûmi and I had to convince our people that he's a necessity to save this planet. And from I've seen and heard, Jay hasn't let us down."

"Huh, glad to have you back," Wataru thought back to the time the five other pilots had quit, it was around the same day they had all gone to see Jay pilot Kiryu for the first time, "So, are both of you.... the same?"

"Did you tell him?" Emi asked.

"I couldn't keep it a secret, I had to tell them." Yûmi said to her sister, "Also, that just makes us sound bland. We can do the same thing, but we are different."

Wataru scratched his head, "Uh yea, sorry."

"Hey!" Allison yelled to the three, "Can you tell me where's the big one?"

"Big one?" Wataru asked.

"Yea, the big Jaeger. The clone.... Godzilla bot, the robot kaiju, uuh..." Allison leaned over, whispering to her brother and quickly getting a response, "Ah hah! Kiryu! Where is Kiryu?!"

Emi noticed something off about Yûmi immediately, seeing her happy go lucky expression drop.

Wataru stepped up to the two Winters, "You guys didn't see Kiryu on the news?"

"What? No. We don't watch tv." Allison said as Sebastian pulled out his phone, and pulling up a video, "No, you don't watch the tv. I, on the other hand, saw him on the news yesterday." Sebastian played a video for Allison, showing the red mutated skinned Kaiju making its way out into the ocean.

Allison snatched the phone, "What the hell is that thing?! It's ugly!"

"Yea, and he also saved our lives, so no bad mouthing the damn thing because he doesn't look pretty." Wataru said to Allison.

"Damn, I thought you were starstruck by me being here." Allison said, watching the video and seeing Kiryu hold up the peace sign.

"What the hell? How does it know to do that?" Allison almost couldn't believe the footage.