Chapter 9. His Return

Otachi flapped it's wings, holding a badly damaged Obsidian Fury in its claws. The Kaiju itself was still wounded, it's left eye was untouched but the other half of its face was smashed, still crushed from Jet Jaguar's foot. The rest of its wounds were still bleeding as well, causing the kaiju irritations but it had a mission to complete.

Blood and acid spilled from the monsters mouth, dripping onto Obsidian Fury and melting some of the armor away. A hole opened up in the Jaegers head.

Inside the jaeger, Shoichi and Ryo were trying to get free from the Jaegers control. The pilots were freaking out and beginning to tear up, feeling like they were going to die. Through the hole and the glass, they could see the other Jaegers, but under all the stress couldn't see that the mechs were all shut down, "HELP US!!!" Shoichi yelled.

Ryo wrestled with the clamps on his feet, finally getting free but falling to the back of the Jaegers head. His head felt dizzy but he shook it off and began reaching for Shoichi.

Otachi shrieked as it saw the jaegers, all powered down. The Kaiju's crushed skull ached as it saw Jet Jaguar, torn apart but still standing.

"Shit" Komada yelled, "What are we going to do?"

Goro looked around; trying to find a weapon of some kind, "I don't know."

Komada looked to Goro, "We have to get out of this thing." He limped towards his partner, they walked to the ladder that lead to a hatch to the top of the head.

Otachi was getting closer, flapping its enormous wings, stabbing its claws further into Obsidian Fury.

Komada looked out to the Kaiju, realizing there was no escape. If they made it to the head, they would fall far until they hit the ocean. If they remained in the jaeger, they'd probably drown. No matter what they chose to do, there would be no guarantee that they would survive.

Goro went first up the ladder, going up quickly, getting to the hatch and spinning the lock. Komada hurried, mostly using his arms to pull himself up.

Otachi was almost there, getting ready to use its stump of a tail to knock over Jet Jaguar.

From the ocean, Gypsy Danger rose, walking out of the deep as Godzilla ascended from the water as well. The Kaiju was still glowing, his dorsal fins  causing the water to steam, making the Kaiju look like smoke was emanating from his body. The king looked around, searching the area for Kaiju, seeing only Jaegers before seeing Otachi.

The king began to glow even more, his eyes glowed; about to fire his atomic breath.

Before he could, Gypsy fired its Plasma Canon hitting Otachi's left wing, causing the Kaiju to change its course. Keeping its claws pierced into the jaeger.

"Is that Obsidian Fury?" Both Pilots questioned, realizing they couldn't fire at the Kaiju anymore.

Ryo and Shoichi cried out, "HELP US!!!" Tears running down their cheeks.

Godzilla blew smoke from his nostrils getting pissed off. His tail lifted, swaying behind him and lifting out of the water.

Otachi now had two threats to deal with.

Kiryu lifted itself from the ocean, running out of energy, feeling like it was about shut down any second now.

Otachi now saw three threats, and it wasn't getting any backup anytime soon. It saw only one solution. As Godzilla blew its atomic breathe at Otachi, the Kaiju flapped it's wings, getting nervous as it flew into the storm clouds above, hiding in the dark rain clouds, hiding its glowing body using the lightening as a cover.