Chapter 35.

- Somewhere in the North Pacific Ocean -

Kiryu had picked up enough speed to easily cut through the vast ocean with ease. It's body glowing like burning embers, leaving behind a trail of steam from the surface. Kiryu had heated up enough to keep a fire burning in its mouth, ready to let out its power.

A few miles ahead, Rodan soared over the ocean; seeking out Oblivion with Godzilla and Zilla not far behind.

The kaiju was fast, easily slithering through the ocean without the need to breath due to Harvesters ability to keep the monster going.

The kaiju growled as it began to smell the scent of a fourth enemy, causing Harvester to bleed through Oblivions armor plating on its back.

Harvester's eyes tracked the three Titans, seeing Rodan flapping its massive burning volcanic wings above them. These Titans weren't letting them escape. Harvester flattened itself between Oblivions spikes, forming flat fin like arms and helping its host travel must faster in the ocean.

Oblivion quickly dove down, confusing Harvester, knowing full well that was pointless when having to deal with Godzilla. Harvester then smelled the blood and burning flesh of the fourth Titan heading right there way.

Harvester aided its host by forcing them to dive a lot faster, almost going directly down toward the ocean floor.

Godzilla and Zilla dove after them.

Oblivion smirked, feeling Harvesters pointed fingers pulling him up. The kaiju quickly spiraled, pushing the water down with his webbed fingers and launching upwards toward the surface, barely missing Godzilla and launching out of the sea, shooting directly for Rodan.

The volcanic Titan roared out as it flapped its wings in a huff, nearly getting caught by the kaiju as it swatted at them. Harvester lashed out, firing off red glass shards from its finger tips before Oblivion came diving back into ocean, swimming right toward Godzilla, colliding with alpha Titan as they began to sink.

The two swatted their claws at each other, viscously tearing into the other with their claws.

Godzilla brought his jaws down onto Oblivion's neck, pulling him back toward Zilla on accident, hitting the overgrown iguana.

Zilla quickly grabbed one of Oblivions back spikes, slashing  Harvester before it retracted back into Oblivion.

Godzilla's spines began to hum, glowing blue from the tip of his tail, going up his spine, quickly building up his energy as his eyes became a blinding bright blue.

Oblivion grabbed Godzilla's arms, pulling his enemy forward to ram his armored head into the kings face, dazing him for a brief moment.

The Kaiju was suddenly informed about the fourth enemy coming in close. Oblivion let out a sound that mimicked a sinister chuckle, swatting his claws at Godzilla's face and kicking him back.

Godzilla, blinded, shot his head forward, firing off his atomic breath and nearly striking Zilla. The alpha Titan shook his head, letting his eyes heal as he snarled, angry with the kaiju. His eyes healed quickly, seeing Oblivion swimming away.

Godzilla's spine brightened up, furious with this kaiju's mere presence. He picked up speed, trying to catch the the kaiju. He opened his mouth, his eyes flashing a blue as he fired off his atomic breath.

Harvester shot two fins out of Oblivions sides, steering him straight down as Kiryu came right for them, going over the kaiju and getting struck by Godzilla's atomic breath.

Kiryu howled, roaring out as the momentum he had built up led him to swim toward Godzilla who quickly got out of the way, watching as his clone was sinking in a ball of steam, burned and bleeding from the face.