Chapter 37.

Gigan's visor flashed a bright red, shooting off a blast that exploded before hitting SpaceGodzilla spreading out and striking the kaiju in multiple areas. SpaceGodzilla howled in pain before lashing out with a blast from his shoulders, blowing Gigan into a building. The green kaiju quickly pulled its body from the crumbling skyscraper. His nerves had been removed, able to take the as much damage as possible.

Gigan plunged its blades forward, speeding at SpaceGodzilla.

The space monster lifted a planted shard from the city; firing it at the cyborg kaiju. Gigan smashed his tail down next to him, pushing himself from the path of the projectile, sprinting in and slashing his blades across SpaceGodzilla's chest.

The curved blades scraped across a thin translucent shield hovering over the space monsters body.

The space kaiju roared out with a quick flash of his lightening; firing a thunderous blast from his shoulders, frying Gigans chest. The one eyed kaiju slid back, looking down at its burning chest plates.

The space monster tilted its head, unsure if this thing was even alive, almost certain it was a walking corpse.

Gigan glared back up at the space monster, watching its enemies crystal spiked tail fly towards his face. Gigan's tail shot right under his arm, using his metal tail pincer to stab the crystal tail away.

Gigan leaped forward, spinning his chest blades; sending sparks flying as his blades clashed against the space monsters translucent shield.

He used his blades, stabbing his left blade into the space monsters side, and slashing his other blade right at the rough scales around the crystal.

The space monster screamed out, feeling his power fry his wound closed. Gigan was knocked back with a telekinetic push.

The space monster looked to his burned injury around his shoulder, it sizzled as lightening closed the wound completely. He turned back to Gigan, screaming out a sudden roar with his shoulders glowing bright. The power in every building went out for a second, charging the planted crystals which connected with the space monsters shoulders.

Gigan crossed his blades, blocking a massive blast from SpaceGodzilla's mouth.

The space monster ceased the blast, letting out another lightening bolt fire from his shoulders which curved to strike Gigan in the side.

The cyborg kaiju yelped before falling and crushing a small shop with his back. His glowing red visor began to lose its light, fading away as its entire body went limp.

SpaceGodzilla stomped his way over to the kaiju, noting the cyborg was out of commission.

But he had to ensure there would be no more interruptions. Two shards rose from the city; shooting above the city and redirected toward Gigans head.

The space monster stopped the shards before they could strike Gigan, spotting a fifth Jaeger searching the facility that was hidden inside the mountain. This one had somehow avoided his attention.

The two shards floated up next to the space monsters shoulders, beginning to spin, quickly building up speed.

The Jaeger turned back to the city with the pilots questioning why the fighting had stopped. Allison and Sebastian were alerted to the shards, quickly dodging them.

The crystals drilled into the mountain with the first shard nearly striking the Jaegers head, and the other right under their arm.

Allison and Sebastian clenched their entire bodies, filled with fear, knowing they were nearly killed. They had to focus on the fight, even if their father was most likely still inside the Apex headquarters.