Chapter 62. Awakening

"All of you calm down!" Pentecost silenced the pilots, "Now one of you, tell me again what happened."  He pointed to Muramasa, "Explain."

"We were all just dancing... and then he showed up. Telling us we angered him," Muramasa looked to the others, shaking as he looked for help.

Mack stepped forward, "Kastr approached us and said he's going to be sending two kaiju to Skull Island."

"And then he suggested we keep the jaegers away from this fight," Gage yelled out.

"He's sending King Ghidorah," Adaine commented.

All eyes turned to her. Pentecost asked to keep going.

Adaine felt that cold chill shoot up her spine as she could still feel Kastr's presence nearby, "One of the champions is a monster named King Ghidorah. I don't know much about it but from what I've gathered, it most likely has the ability to fly, and its abilities include manipulating electricity. Kastr said it would be best to keep our jaegers off that island."

"Do you know what other kaiju he is sending?!" Sebastian grabbed Adaine's arm, "Tell us you know what the other monster is!"

"I'm sorry but I don't. Yaden was very quiet about her champion, if she even had one, and the other one I know of is Oblivion. So we have a 50/50 chance of facing Oblivion along with Ghidorah."

"And why exactly are we being threatened? What sparked this next attack? Because you were dancing?" Pentecost stepped up to the group.

"We were just trying to remain calm, trying to stay positive so we didn't feel so depressed during these upcoming fights, but then he showed up and said we shouldn't be celebrating," Muramasa's voice cracked, "He said he might continuously release monster after monster one day after the next! If those two kaiju tomorrow aren't killed, and he sends more, how are we going to stop them?!"

Emi grabbed his shoulder, causing him to flinch, "Please, calm down."

"I can't! I'm scared now! I don't want to imagine a planet full of monsters!" Muramasa stepped back, slipping and falling on his butt, "Why is this happening?! We didn't deserve this?"

"Hey!" Kujo pushed through the pilots, leaning down and grabbing Muramasa's shoulders, "You are supposed to be the one to keep me calm! Not the other way around! We can and will find a way to kill those things! If Jay is awake by tomorrow, and we send Godzilla. We can have three titans fighting off two of those kaiju. Got it!"

Muramasa nodded, seeing Kujo was about to crack, but he sucked it up and held strong, "Okay."

Pentecost turned to the radar, banging his fist on the console, "I was hoping things wouldn't get worse then they already are." He glanced to the workers in the room, "Can I get a check up on Mr.Nakajima. Get me a status report on him... although I wouldn't want to send him out so soon."

"We'll go see how he's doing," the twins said as one before heading out.

Pentecost went over the radar, seeing Godzilla and Titanosaurus swimming together, but their speed was picking up, heading somewhere in a rush, "Where are you two going?"

"Sir, did Nick call you about any other Titans we could send out first?" Allison helped Kujo as they got Muramasa to his feet.

"No, but I'm about to call him to ask for a report on the other Titan I was promised could aid us," Pentecost pulled out a remote from his pocket, turning on the multiple tv's. All of them shared a single screen. He pulled out a phone and started calling who the pilots could only assume was the doctor.

Before the first ring could go off, the phone answered abruptly with Nick yelling to Pentecost, "Uh, sir! I'll call you back, we currently have a problem on our hands!"