Chapter 38.

Muramasa exhaled, "I'm so glad you guys are here. No offense to Teruo, but we were nearly killed back there."

"Don't start that shit!" Mack yelled, "We are in charge of our own lives when we are piloting our own jaegers!"

"And none of you had to follow my orders, I just felt we needed to do something." Teruo explained.

"You guys are all alive, that's what matters. Although I see some of you took some damage." Raleigh examined Brawler, "Can you two run?"

"Not exactly, but we can still move," Brawler banged their damaged leg, "We can still fight."

"Do you two have a plan?" Yumi asked.

Gypsy Danger glanced through the city, "Well, from what we've seen so far. This thing is more advanced than our Godzilla." Raleigh and Mako searched the city, "And I already imagined Godzilla being a pain in the ass to take down..."

Mako looked to Raleigh, unsure if they were going blind, or if the kaiju really had vanished from Hong Kong, "Where did it go?" Mako asked.

The other pilots followed Gypsy's gaze, searching the city but finding only destruction and the crystals.

Kujo checked the monitors, scanning the area, "Guys! Above us!"

A shadow loomed over the jaegers, prompting them to spread out; jumping out of the way before the space monster came landing down between all five mechs.

SpaceGodzilla let out a maniacal laughter, using its long tail to swipe away Brawler while grabbing Stark and Butcher with its telekinesis. It clapped its hands, smashing the two jaegers together before tossing them back into the ocean while eyeing Marauder.

"Hey! Jackass!" Raleigh yelled out while Mako pressed their sword icon. Gypsy let out a massive blade from its arm.

SpaceGodzilla tried to stab the jaeger down with its tail, but was easily evaded.

Gypsy jumped at the kaiju, landing on the monsters back and stabbing it right at the mid point of flesh and crystal in its shoulder.

SpaceGodzilla roared out, shooting off beams and bolts of lightening in every direction, flaying around while trying to focus.

"Mako! Plasma Cannon!" Raleigh yelled out. Mako flicked the jaegers arm out to the side, forming her arm into a charging weapon.

The other jaegers watched as Gypsy Danger held on tight, struggling to keep a hold on the kaiju.

Mack and Gage had the same thought, firing off their shoulder missiles, this time striking the monsters chest. The kaiju roared out, trying to track down a single target, but this jaeger had struck its weak spot.

"It's shield is down!" Teruo yelled out, "Give it everything you got!"

"Right!" Yumi and Emi yelled as one, "Meat hook!" Maruader punched its fists together. Their right forearm revealed a double curved blade. They aimed it at the kaiju, firing the hook directly into the other shoulder crystal with a chain connecting back to the jaeger.

The space monster roared out, screaming as the jaeger jumped to their feet, "Emi, reversal!" The two pilots yanked their arms back, causing the chain in their arm to pull back, lifting the jaeger off the ground and launch onto the kaiju.

Teruo and Wataru forced their jaeger to stand, clenching their fists shut with their knuckles shooting out rods; charged with electricity that engulfed their entire forearms.

The jaeger punched the kaiju's underbelly, frying the monsters scales around their knuckles.

SpaceGodzilla yelped, trying to fire off a beam at its attackers, screaming to be let free.