16

Harry

" The ground is so wet" Blake stomped her foot on the ground, giggling cutely.

" I know right, this is what happens when rain falls" I explained.

" Well, it's fun" she said with a smile that melted my heart. How I wish she was my real daughter.

" Well , Blake how about your  Mom and Dad" I asked which kinda made me feel like I was pushing boundaries.

" Uhmm... " She trailed then I sat her down on a random bench.

" They left me because they felt i was no good to them" she said sadly. Aww.

" Why?" I asked.

" I don't know, Daddy but still I'm lucky to have met you daddy even though my other daddy and mommy will always want to beat me up because I always tell them to stop smoking cigarettes" her voice cracked and instantly I knew she was about to cry.

" Hey it's okay bub, I understand how you feel and I promise that I'll never hurt you no matter what happens, just know I'll protect you and I'll always be there for you" I said then her forehead gently which made her smile.

" Thank you so much dady" she hugged me and all I could do was smile.

" I want to ask you a question daddy" she said.

" Okay? "

" Is Aunt Arielle, your wife or what?"

What in the world did she just ask me.

" My sister" I said and she nodded.

" Oh okay because she sure looks like Mrs Dury"

" Who are we talking about here?" I asked confusedly.

" Mrs Dury, she's a very kind woman who lives down my former street, she has no child, and when I saw aunt Arielle, I almost thought I saw Mrs Dury cause she looked so much like her" she explained.

" Wow, I guess that's a mere coincidence, baby"

" Oh okay" she shrugged.

" Come on, let's go get some fresh baked cookies from the bakery down the street" I said then she yayed which made me laugh a bit.

I took her by hand and we both walked over to the bakery.

Arielle.

" We're here" Louis said then we both descended from the car then I watched as he wore sunglasses,, I guess as camouflage.

We both walked into the mall and to my non-amazement, there was quite a number of people in the mall.

" Let's head over to Little Trendz" I said leading the way to the children's wears store.

***

" Okay that'd be $500" the cashier said  as she put all the things we bought in a cute shopping bag.

" Here" I said as I handed over my credit card to her. After swiping it into a machine, she looked up at us and smiled.

" There, thanks for shopping with us" she said giving me back my credit card and I flashed her a smile

Louis and I got out of the store without saying a word to each other which was so weird. Why was he trying to ignore me?

As we kept on walking around the mall looking for random things to buy, Louis excused himself to go somewhere while I continued with my mall journey.

As I kept on looking around the mall, I bumped into someone by a mistake. Looking up, I saw that it was a woman who appeared to be in a middle age or something.

" Omg, I'm so sorry ma'am" I apologized and she smiled.

" It's okay, love" she replied in a thick British accent.

I nodded then I noticed how she was trying to study me which was way beyond weird.

" Uhmm... I have to go" I excused myself and left the place. Then I began to look for Louis . Where the hell did that boy go to?

I sighed deeply trying to look around for Louis.

" Arielle" I heard someone call out my name from a distance. Turning around, I saw Louis running towards me .

" Where did you head to?" I asked.

" I went to use the bathroom" he said . At least, he's talking to me now.

" Oh okay" I shrugged.

"  I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, let's head over to the car" he said helping me with some bags in which I was grateful for.

We both walked to the car and settled ourselves in it. After a while, Louis drove out of the mall and while in the car, my mind wandered to the woman I bumped into. Why was I thinking about her?

Ugh, I'm so confused right now.

" Mind if we go somewhere together?" Louis' voice brought me back to reality.

" Where are we going to?" I asked.

" It's a surprise..."

A/n: wonder what the surprise could be. Anyways thanks for reading loves, I'm so sorry I was late in updating, I've been packing up lately as I will be flying over to Nigeria to stay with my dad's sister for a while, but don't worry I'll try to see if I'll be able to update more even though I'm a little bit busy. Thanks for reading again. Love you guys.