49

Arielle

" Here you go, babe" Louis said, handing some boxes of chocolate to me.

I hungrily took it from him and flashed him a quick smile that turned to a frown in no time.

" What's wrong?" He asked.

" I don't know..." My voice shook as I felt like crying. God, I hate periods.

" Babe..."

" I just want a hug" I cried out. Louis sighed, walked over to me and hugged me.

Then my door opened and Blakely stepped in, holding some of her gummies.

" Hello" she greeted then walked over to my bed.

" Hello Blakely" Louis answered then she looked at me.

" Why are you crying, Aunt Arielle?" She asked.

" I don't know?" I said.

" So you're crying for literally no reason?" She asked , putting a gummy bear in her mouth.

Only if you knew...

" Maybe" I managed to say.

Then the punch in my guts came again.

" Owwwww...." I whined and Louis rubbed my back.

" Easy" he whispered.

" Alright, that's enough, you can leave me alone now" I pushed him off me and he gave me a frown, but due to my current situation, I didn't care.

I walked over to my bathroom, stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower.

I changed into a comfortable and lazy outfit, then fixed my hair into a really messy bun.

All of a sudden,I felt so hungry then I walked out of my room and walked downstairs just to see my whole family watching a movie.

" Ari, you've got to..." Liam said.

" Shut up" I cut him off then walked into the kitchen.

Louis

" Well that was rude" Liam said, crossing his arms.

" What's wrong with her?" Gemma asked, which made me sigh.

" It's her time of the month" I said.

" Oh" everyone said.

" The rude side of Arielle is finally awake, so brace yourself up guys" my mom said and everyone laughed.

" She's totally serious, Arielle is really something else when she's on her time of the month" Gemma added.

" I guess, We'd have to be very careful around her...." Zayn said.

" For how many days?" Niall asked.

" Five" Harry simply answered.

" Let me go check on her" Imogen said, standing up and walking over to the kitchen.

" I probably should come along" I said.

I went into the kitchen and saw my girlfriend all curled up into ball, clutching her stomach.

" Heyyyy...." I said, a bit nervous on what she might do.

" How are you feeling?" Imogen asked.

" What do you think?" Arielle cried out.

Imogen looked at me and sighed.

" I better go prepare a hot water bottle for her" she said.

" You need to be in your room" I said and she gave me a look.