33

Next day

Arielle

" Okay, goodbye guys" Niall waved to the 5SOS boys as we all got into our private plane which was all luxury.

" I know we just met them but I already miss them" Blakely said.

" It's okay, bubbles, we can always talk to them via video call" Harry said and Blakely smiled.

" Okay daddy" she hugged Harry's neck which made him smile.

We all took our seats which was across each other.

" We're finally going back home" Imogen sighed with satisfaction.

" Why? You don't like Colombia, babe?" Harry asked.

" I didn't say that Sherlock, I love Colombia, really but it's just not the same when you're not home" imogen said.

" Mmm.. that's right" Liam nodded.

I looked over at Louis and saw that he was busy on his phone. I had the urge to talk to him but I just couldn't because he seemed to be ignoring me.

Maybe I should just leave him until we get back home.

" You okay?" Zayn whispered to me.

" Yeah" I nodded.

I relaxed my self on my comfy seat and sighed before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Louis

My wandered to how Micheal held Arielle last night and the thought of it just made me want to scream.

I looked over at Arielle and saw how her eyes were closed. Maybe she's asleep.

Deep down in me, I knew I acted stupid in ignoring her , I mean she doesn't deserve my crazy silent treatment because she hadn't done anything wrong.

I just let my jealousy take over.

" Hey mate" Liam voice brought me back to reality.

" What?" I asked.

" So what's up with the behavior?" He asked.

" Excuse me?"

" I mean, you've been surprisingly quiet since yesterday and nobody understands why" he said.

" And you're not always like this, so what's up?" he continued.

" It's nothing mate, I just decided to be like this for a while, I just wanna give myself time to think about some stuffs and maybe meditate" I said and he nodded.

" Alright, suit yourself" he shrugged then relaxed back into his seat.

Then my eyes went over to Harry, imogen and Blakely; I couldn't help but admire how the three of them related to each other so well.

Sighing, I put my phone aside and relaxed into my seat letting the sweet cloud of sleep cover me up.

Few hours later.

Arielle.

I felt someone shaking my arm. Groaning, I opened my eyes and saw that it was Blakely.

" Blake?"

" Hello, we're here already" she said with a smile.

" Where?" I asked.

" In LA, we're back home" she giggled.

I sat up, looked out the window and saw that our plane had already landed.

Finally, we were back home and I felt so tired.

We all got out of the plane and to my non amazement, some security guards were already waiting for us.

As we all walked towards the airport, I noticed a massive crowd of people gathered up.

Oh no, fans

" Uhhh... Guys?" Zayn said.

" Ah geez, seriously?" Liam exclaimed.

" So how are we going to be able to make it pass the crowd?" Louis asked.

" Daddy" Blakely whimpered.

" Hey adorable, it's going to be okay, just stay put" Harry buried Blake's face into his shoulder and held Imogen's hand.

Awww

Screams were heard as we got into the airport and I noticed how fans rushed towards us which almost made me scream.

The security guards tried to stop the crowd from getting too close to us but unfortunately, we were outnumbered.

How did people even know we were coming here today?

Instantly, I closed my eyes not wanting to see the chaos that I felt will soon happen.

I felt someone grab my hand tightly, I opened my eyes quickly and saw that it was ...

" Louis?" I said and he didn't look at me.

" Just hold on to me" he said and I nodded not wanting to let go of his hand.

I love you one direction

Will you be my loves?

Harry, I love you...

I shriekied as the screams filled up my ear so much. I was the kind of person that can't take in a lot of noise.

A light flashed at us and I instantly closed my eyes.

Paparazzi...

" You've got to be kidding me" Harry exclaimed.

After a while

We finally made it to the car and let me say, we were all left panting while Blakely was crying.

" Hey baby, it's okay" imogen took her from Harry.

" Blake..." Harry said.

" Don't worry darling, everything is fine now" Liam said and everyone did their best to calm Blakely down and eventually she calmed down and layed in Imogen's arms.

" She's scared" I said and Harry sighed.

" I hope she'll get better in the morning" Harry said.

" I almost felt that we were in a riot or something" Zayn said.

" I'm just glad it's all over now" louis said and we all agreed to him.

Then the driver turned on the ignition and we then hit the road.

••••••••

Hey ,my loves thanks so much for reading. Well good news, I got my phone back so get ready for some updates. Don't forget to vote and comment.

~ isabelle.