36

Arielle

I looked at the clock that hung on the wall and saw that the time was already 9:21am. We were all still in our pyjamas, no one caring to go home or even talk about going back home.

No one had said a word to each other for a long time as we were all worried about Blake's condition.

I looked at the others. Imogen's head was on Harry's shoulder as Harry held on to her waist. Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam all stood behind me, Louis held on to me because at that moment, my legs felt so weak.

Then the door opened and the doctor came in with some medical stuffs.

" Good day" he said then walked over to us or rather to Blake.

We all watched as he checked her pulse and temperature and other things.

" So any improvements?" Harry asked.

The doctor shook his head and sighed.

" I'm afraid, there isn't any, but don't worry I believe she'll be okay, considering her age" he tried to reassure us.

Then the door opened again, but this time it wasn't any medical personnel instead it was the 5sos boys . What the hell?

" Guys" Zayn said and they rushed over to us.

" Hello" Luke greeted.

" We heard what happened" Calum said.

" How is she doing?" Micheal asked.

" We're afraid that there isn't any improvements" Niall answered.

" She's too young to go through this kind of stuff" Ashton shook his head.

Then I sniffed in cause I was already tired of crying.

" Wait... How did you guys get here so fast?" Liam asked.

" We took an emergency night flight, so our plane landed earlier this morning" Calum explained.

" Oh okay" Liam said.

Then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw that it was Micheal.

" Hey, you okay?" He asked and I could notice how worried he was.

" Yeah, I'm fine" I nodded without smiling.

" You sure?" He asked.

" I'm fine Micheal,but I'm only worried about Blake's health" I said truthfully.

" It's gonna be fine" he said and I smiled a little.

" Thanks" was all I said before turning back to look at Blakely who was still in an unconscious state.

" By the way, we brought food in case you guys are hungry" Calum said holding up some McDonald's bags

" You didn't have to..." Imogen said but the 5sos boys shook their heads.

" We understand that you guys aren't happy at the moment, but you've got to take in something, besides breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Luke explained.

" Thanks for your help" Harry said.

Then the bags were given to each of us, I opened mine and saw one of my favorites Egg McMuffin and one Caramel cappuccino.

" Thanks again" I smiled a bit and they nodded.

~~~

Outside the room•

" You alright?" Michael asked putting his hands to my face and I fake smiled at him.

" I'm good" I said and he smiled.

" Look I understand that you're not happy about Blake's condition but don't you worry, just believe that she'll be okay cause you never know what might happen if you believe and you hope" he advised.

" Thank you so much Micheal for your kind words, that's what I really needed right now" I said wiping some tears that fell on my cheeks.

Then he helped me out in wiping out my tears.

" Sorry, if I look so miserable" I said with a little laugh.

" As a matter of fact, you don't , I think you're beautiful, so it's okay to cry if you want to, we're all humans" he said making me smile big.

Louis

I excused myself from the room to go check out on Arielle, she had been gone for some minutes and if I said I wasn't worried to the core, I'd probably be lying.

I walked through the corridors to know if she'd be there.

Then I heard a familiar voice that sure sounded like Ari's.

As I followed the voice, I finally found myself looking at Ari and... Micheal?!?!. What the hell?!?

What the hell is Ari doing with Michael? And why does he have his hands on her face?!?.

I stood where I was still contemplating on what I was seeing until I regained myself, walked over to them and grabbed Ari's hand, causing her to look at me in surprise.

" Lou?" She said in shock.

" Louis?" Micheal said.

" Harry needs you back in the room" I simply said then dragged her with me.

As we kept on walking, she finally freed herself from my grip.

" What's wrong with you?" She asked a little bit angry.

" What do you mean?" I asked trying not to raise my voice.

" Why'd you drag me out of there like that?" She asked.

" It's nothing okay, let's just go back" I replied trying to take her hand but she stepped back.

" Ari..."

" Look, i don't know what's wrong with you, but whatever it is, don't just get angry at me for no reason, besides Micheal was just trying to make me feel better" she said and I sighed.

" Fine I'm sorry, can we go back now" I said. She looked at me like she hated me then walked ahead of me.

" You failed big time, Louis" I whispered to myself then ran over to her to catch up with her because damn she was a fast walker.