51

A/n: I just realized I couldn't sleep, so I just decided to update a little (the perks of napping).

Enjoy

••

Arielle

" So, all you have to do is make a wish then blow out your candles" imogen instructed Blake.

" Okay" . Blake closed her eyes and within a few seconds, she blew out her candles which earned her applauses.

" So what did you wish for, babe?" Liam asked.

" Actually... I wished that we'll always be together as a family, no matter what and that every child in the orphanage will get the chance to be adopted by good parents" Blake said and to say the least, I became a bit emotional.

" That's actually sweet" I kissed her head.

" Thank you" she giggled.

" Now, it's time for the dad and daughter dance" Niall announced.

" Shall we?" Harry held out his hand to Blake.

" Of course, my good sir" blake responded with a British accent.

Then the both of them took over the floor. Then the song "More than this" came on and the two swayed and danced to the rhythm of the song.

" They're so cute" imogen said as she stood beside me.

" I know right?" I asked then watched the father and daughter dance to their heart content.

~~

Few hours later

The party had already come to a close with us giving gifts to the children, hoping to see them again and now we were all sitted in the limo, ready to go home.

" Today was fun" Zayn said.

" Honestly" Niall nodded.

" I just want to say thank you to everyone for making this happen" Blake said.

" You're welcome, sweetheart" mom said then kissed her forehead.

              Home

Blake

I sat on my bed playing with my stuffies when I heard a knock on my door.

" Please come in" I said out.

Then the door opened and my daddy came in with a smile on his face.

" Hey daddy" I greeted then he sat down next to me.

" How's my princess doing?" He asked.

" I'm great, I was just playing with my stuffed animals before I go to bed" I said honestly and he nodded.

" Daddy...?"

" Yes, adorable?"

" Thank you" . He looked at me and smiled.

" For what" he asked. Seriously?

" For everything, this is the first time my birthday is actually celebrated"

" So you're saying, you've never celebrated your birthday?" He asked

" Yes, my former parents would always forget my birthday and leave me alone in the house" I poured out my feelings.

Then my daddy pulled me to his chest.

" As long as you're with me, I'll never forget you, I just want you to know that I love you and also everyone else , we all love you. So all you have to do now, is let go of the past and focus on the future, cause something bright is ahead of you"

Then I stretched out my arms and hugged him.

" I love you Daddy" I said.

" I love you baby, forever and always" he kissed my head.

" I guess it's time for me to go night night" I said.

" Sure thing"

" Goodnight daddy"

" Goodnight, baby" he kissed my forhead then went over and turned off my main light, leaving my nightlight on.

~~~

Harry

I walked over to my girlfriend's room as I left Blake's room. I knocked gently, careful not to wake the others up then I heard her sweet voice say "come in"

I opened the door and found her on the bed.

" Hey babe" I greeted.

" Hey" she responded with a smile.

" Mind if I sleep here?" I asked.

" Of course not, come here you cutie" she stretched out her arms which made me chuckle then I joined her in bed then gave her a kiss.

" Now I feel warm" she exhaled.

" So you were cold before I came?" I asked and she nodded like a little kid.

" Well then, I'm glad I came" I gave her a cheeky smile which made her pinch my nose.

" You know, I don't really feel like sleeping" she said.

" Me too, what should we do?" I asked.

" I don't know... anything?" She shrugged then I did a little smirk.

I pulled her closer to me then gave her gentle kisses on her neck which made her to moan out, but not too loud.

I was quite sure I gave her a little hickey but I couldn't care at that moment cause everything seemed so perfect.

And with that, everything got a little bit or should I say a lot steamy.

~~

Sorry if this chapter is short, it's past midnight. But I hope it's okay.