25

Arielle

Next day

I brushed the last part of my hair and put it in a side braid. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room into Imogen's room.

I knocked gently on her door then heard a muffled 'Come in' . Opening the door, I saw her sitting on her bed, scrolling through her phone.

" Hey girlfriend" I said sitting right beside her and she looked up at me and smiled.

" Hey... To what do I owe this pleasant visit?" She asked in a kind of German accent that was funny.

" Whatever, I came to talk to you" I finally said.

" Talk to me?"

" Yeah" I nodded.

" Is anything wrong?" She asked with concern.

" If there was, you'd have been facing my nags, so no there's no prob,I just came over to ask you a question"

" A question?" She asked again and I nodded.

" Yes and I'll be needing an honest answer from you"

" Okay?" She said ,unsure.

" Imogen... Do you like Harry ?"

Harry

I heard a gentle knock on my door then said 'Come in'. The door opened and Liam came in with a serious look on his face.

" Hey mate" I greeted him.

" Hey" he sat down next to me.

" So what's up with you?" I asked.

" Huh?"

" I mean, you look extremely serious so is anything the matter?" I asked.

" Uhmm no, I just came to ask you something" he said.

" Okay? What's up?" I asked and he let out a deep sigh

" Harry, do you in any way like imogen?" He asked and my eyes went wide.

" Why would ask me that?" I asked.

" Just answer my question please and be honest about it" he said authoritatively and I sighed.

" Fine, I like her" I said in a low voice which was a bit audible for him to hear me out.

" Well have you told her about it?" He asked and I looked up at him quickly.

" No.. I don't intend to... Yet" I said and he nodded.

" Well you have to tell her one way or another" he said and I sighed.

" I don't know mate" I said.

Arielle

" Of course i like Harry , I mean who wouldn't?" She said and I sighed softly.

" Not that kind of like , what I mean is do you truly like Harry more than a friend?" I asked.

" Why are you asking me this question?" She asked.

" Because I've been noticing some kind of chemistry going on between you two" I honestly said and she put her head down.

" Imogen..."

" I like him" she said then looked up at me.

" But..." I trailed knowing the next thing she'll say.

" But I don't even know if he likes me back, I mean he thinks I'm some kind of weirdo" she said, frowning.

" Oh shut up girl, he totally likes you back, I mean have you seen the way he looks at you... I've never seen him look at a girl like that before even though he's had some girlfriends" I said.

" I still don't know...." She trailed and I held her shoulders.

" Listen, I'm your best friend, imogen and I won't lie to you, Harry totally likes you, you just have to give him a chance" I said and she smiled then hugged me.

" Thank you" she said.

" Just know that whatever you do, I'm gonna support you" I said and she smiled.

Somewhere in the corridor

Blakely

" So they both like each other?" I asked myself as I've been eavesdropping on their conversations.

I know it's bad to eaves drop but I couldn't help it and besides, I needed something to let me go ahead with my supposed plan.

Daddy and aunt imogen, you two are gonna be joined together tonight.

I giggled then as I was about to go to my room, Uncle Zayn called me.

" Hey cutie, what were you doing?" He asked.

" Uhmm... Nothing, I was doing nothing" I shook my head.

" Oh okay, because I kind of heard you giggling seriously" he said.

" Yeah, that's because I'm a happy bunny" I said jumping up then he carried me on his waist .

" Of course you are, now come on it's time for breakfast" he said.

" What am I eating?" I asked.

" Just some cornflakes" he shrugged then he carried me all the way to the kitchen.

A/n: I seriously don't know what I just wrote but anyways hope you like it?